Today we’ll help you download TrueCaller for PC or Windows 7, 8 and XP for free. If you know what TrueCaller is then you can directly follow the below-listed tutorial and install this software on your PC or Windows 7,8 or XP for free.
For those who have no idea about this awesome app -TrueCaller is undoubtedly one of the best Android apps developed till date. With the basic functionality to block unwanted calls, messages and manage all of your contacts, this app is active on more than 40 million tablets and smartphones.
TrueCaller also comes with the reverse number lookup functionality which helps you to find any people through a contact number. If you’re a twitter fan, then TrueCaller for Android or Windows comes with modules to directly follow anyone or post a tweet from this app. If you have not yet installed this software on your phone then use the below links to install this free Android app –
If you want to try this app on your PC then go through any one of the below-listed tutorials. The reason why you should follow the tutorial is that there’s no official setup available to install this app.
Tutorial 1 :-
- Download the bluestacks free emulator from and install it on your computer. If you don’t want to use Bluestacks then you can go for IntelAppUp which is yet another free Android emulator.
- Search on the internet TrueCaller APK (don’t worry, there are lot websites that provide free apk’s. Choose one from the search results and download the APK file).
- Once you download the APK, right-click on it and choose open with bluestacks.
- Now you’ll be prompted to follow some onscreen instructions.
- Done !
Tutorial 2 :-
- Download Bluestacks or IntelAppUp emulator and install it on your PC.
- Run the emulator program either from the desktop shortcut or from the start menu.
- Go to the search option in the emulator, type TrueCaller and hit enter.
- Follow every instruction that you see on the screen to complete the installation.
- Done !