Want to buy a smartphone under 25000 Rs that offers superb cameras, powerful processor, and a brilliant battery backup? Well, as you’re spending 20000+ Rs, you should shortlist mobiles from top brands. Why this so? Expensive phones have a better design than inexpensive handsets. They also get timely Android OS updates.
Many manufacturers have launched mobiles within 20K to 25k Rs in India. Unfortunately, not all handsets are worth buying.
Here’s the list of top phones you can buy for within Rs 20001 to 24999 in India:
Best phones under 25000 Rs
V9 is one of the latest phones you can buy in India. It has an excellent rating of 4.4 on eCommerce websites. Vivo V9 ships with the following features:
- 6.3-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 2.5D/Gorilla glass.
- Full HD Plus screen resolution with a pixel density greater than 359.
- 1080p video playback support.
- Dual rear cameras with 16MP, 5P sensor.
- 4K video recording, Bokeh effect, gender detection, etc
- 24MP secondary camera powered by F/2.0 Aperture lens and AI technology.
- Front and rear LED flash.
- 4GB RAM, a moderate weight of 150 grams and 64GB storage memory, expandable with a 256GB capacity MicroSD card.
- Snapdragon 626 eight-core processor and a powerful Adreno graphics chip for gaming.
- Nonremovable 3260 mAh battery, Android 8.1 operating system.
- 4G and VoLTE technology support, a fingerprint sensor.
Vivo V9 is priced at Rs 22999.
Oppo F7 provides powerful hardware and the latest software for a smooth Android experience. It includes 4GB RAM, 64GB storage memory, and two SIM card slots.
F7 has a MediaTek Helio P60 2300 MHz octa-core processor and Android Oreo OS. It includes a fingerprint sensor and 6.2 inches FHD+ touchscreen display. It is 7.8 millimeters thin and weighs 157 grams.
F7 features a powerful 25MP secondary camera that supports autofocus technology, low-light photography, and CI zoom. It has a primary camera which equipped with a 16MP sensor. It supports 256GB MicroSD cards. F7 includes Bluetooth 4.0 chip and it packs a 3400 mAh lithium-polymer battery. Its price is Rupees 22000.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
C7 Pro is a stylish frame equipped handset that supports 4G SIM cards. It is also one of the latest mobiles from Samsung. Below are the specifications of the Galaxy C7 Pro handset:
- 5.7 inch IPS capacitive Super AMOLED display with an incredible 1920 x 1080 pixel screen resolution.
- 4GB RAM, nano-SIM card support (2 slots), 256 GB MicroSD card support.
- 2.5D glass and 381+ pixel density.
- 16 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, AF.
- Octa-core SD 626 processor with 2.2 GHz clock speed.
- A 16-megapixel front-facing camera, metallic body.
- Video recording at various resolutions.
- Android 6.0 operating system.
- 170 grams weight and a nice thickness of 7.3 millimeters.
- 3300 mAh battery, TouchWiz user interface, fingerprint sensor, and five additional sensors.
Samsung C7 Pro costs 23500 INR.
Oppo F3 Plus
F3 Plus is the 2nd best Oppo phone you can buy for below 25000 Rs. It employs an octa-core Snapdragon 653 Qualcomm 1.95 GHz processor and a quad-core Adreno 510 graphics processing unit. Hence, Oppo F3 Plus offers a great experience to its users.
The phone’s weight is 184.9 grams. It is 7.35mm thin. F3 Plus has a Fingerprint scanner. F3P supports recording of super slow motion videos with its back camera.
F3P has a 6-inch full HD In-cell 2.5D display. It offers 64GB storage memory, 4GB RAM, and Android M OS. This Oppo device is a 4G network compatible handset with 16 megapixels back camera and dual selfie cameras with 16MP and 8MP sensors. It has 5 sensors and Color OS custom ROM. F3 Plus is priced at 24999 Rs in India.
Vivo V7 Plus
V7+ is a stylish Vivo handset with a brilliant configuration. It features a Qualcomm octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor.
Vivo has loaded this handset with Android 7.1 OS. V7 Plus features HiFi Audio chip that has an impressive SNR of up to 115 Decibels. It ships with a music player app that can play audio files of many formats.
This handset has rear and front cameras with 16 megapixels and 24 megapixels sensor. It provides a powerful autofocus system. It packs 64GB storage hardware. V7P has a MicroSD card slot and 4GB RAM.
Below are the top features of Vivo V7 Plus:
- Android 7 OS, 2 SIM card slots.
- 4GB RAM, 64GG storage.
- High-definition 5.9 inch FullView 2.5D glass display.
- Powerful cameras, FHD, 4K, 2K, and HD, slo-mo video recording.
- 3G/EDGE and 4G network support.
- Octa-core Qualcomm processor and Adreno graphics.
- High-capacity battery (3225 mAh Li-Po) and a fingerprint sensor.
The price of this Vivo device is 23000 INR.
Must read: Best camera phones under 20000 Rs
X4 is a beautiful handset with excellent features. Motorola has loaded this device with a large 64GB storage memory and 4GB RAM. Like other Moto handsets, X4 ships with a MicroSD card slot.
X4 runs on Android Nougat OS. It has good quality cameras, which results in full HD resolution pictures and videos. Below are the specifications of Moto X4:
- 2 SIM slots and 2G, EDGE, 3G, 4G network connectivity option.
- Dual rear cameras that can take pictures or record at high resolutions (12MP + 8MP).
- 16 pixels front camera, full high-definition 5.2 inches display with multi-touch gesture technology.
- Corning Gorilla Glass, 4GB RAM, and 64GB ROM.
- Proximity, Gyro, gravity, fingerprint, and light sensors.
- Storage expansion up to 2TB.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor with an excellent clock speed.
- Adreno 508 650 Mhz graphics processor for superior performance of games.
- 3000 mAh capacity battery.
Moto X4 costs INR 23000.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
Samsung had launched the J7 Pro phone in 2017. J7P has brilliant cameras, a beautiful display, and the latest OS. It has mesmerizing design too.
Galaxy J7 Pro boasts a CMOS sensor equipped 13 megapixels FHD back camera and 13 MP front-facing camera. It features a full HD 5.5 inches AMOLED touchscreen display.
This handset includes a 64-bit Exynos octa-core processor and a high-speed graphics processor. It has 2 dedicated SIM card slots and a MicroSD card slot.
TJ7P packs a nonremovable 3600 mAh capacity Li-ion battery, 64GB storage memory, and 3GB RAM. It has a user-friendly interface, Android Nougat OS and 8 sensors (including a fingerprint reader). Its price is 21000 Rs.
Conclusion: Moto X4, Oppo F3 Plus/F7, Vivo V7 Plus/V9, Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro and Galaxy J7 Pro are the best phones under 25000 Rs in India.
Also check: Best mobiles under 30000 Rs