Taiwanese multinational company HTC has launched several smartphones under different price tags in India. Some of its devices managed to get an average 4.1+ rating out of 5 and some ended up getting negative reviews from the users.
If you keep aside the phones with bad customer reviews, you’ll get only a handful of popular HTC phones. Today, we’ve shared the best HTC phones under 20000, 25000, 15000, 10000 and 5000 Rs in India. Our list covers the dual-SIM or single-SIM Android running HTC phones with nice features i.e. 4G or 3G, good cameras, up to 3GB RAM.
Note: Mobiles are arranged as per their specifications. Unfortunately, HTC hasn’t launched too many phones under 10000 Rs. Hence, don’t be surprised if you find some old devices in this list.
Best HTC phones under 10000 Rs
12HTC Desire 526G+
This phone runs on Android 4.4 platform. It has HTC Sense user interfaces and the below hardware, software configuration:
- MediaTek 1.7 GHz octa-core processor.
- 4.7 inches quarter HD (540 x 960 pixels resolution) touchscreen display.
- Rear 8 megapixels camera with auto-focus technology.
- Front 2.0 MP FF camera.
- 2000 mAh lithium ION battery, 1GB RAM.
- 8GB ROM, expansion support with MicroSD card.
- 3G, Bluetooth, A-GPS navigation, WiFi, EDGE, USB connectivity support.
- 3.5 mm Audio jack, tethering support, decent sound system.
The price of the Desire 526G+ phone is Rupees 10000.Buy from Amazon
620G+ is one of the best budget phones below 9K Rs from HTC Corporation. This mobile runs on Android Kit Kat operating system. It has a 1.2 GHz octa-core processor.
This device features an high-definition 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It has 13 megapixels full HD back camera enabled with face detection technology, panorama, etc. The mobile provides an HD selfie camera.
HTC 620G+ packs a 2000 mAh battery, 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM. It also includes a slot for storage expansion via a MicroSD card. It allows internet browsing through EDGE, 3G, WiFi, 2G connection.
HTC 620G+ supports A-GPS navigation with the help of Google maps app. For good quality music experience, this handset uses SRS module. This mobile includes g-sensor, proximity, accelerometer, light sensors. Its price in India is 7500 Rupees.Buy from Amazon
10HTC desire 616
One of the top-selling and most popular HTC phone in India, Desire 616 has the below specs and features:
- Android 4.2.2 operating system (Jelly Bean), Mali 450 series GPU.
- Octa-core high-speed core A7 processor, sense user interface.
- IPS capacitive touchscreen 5 inches display with 720p resolution.
- 8 megapixels rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, 24 fps video recording support.
- 2 million pixel camera for selfies.
- 2000 mAh battery, Talktime around 6 to 7 hours, 4GB ROM
- Storage expansion support.
- A-GPS navigation, 3G, WiFi, EDGE, Bluetooth, FM Radio, tethering, USB support.
The Desire 616 handset costs 10100 INR.Buy from Flipkart
This budget smartphone packs a 1024 megabyte RAM (1 GB). It has an 8 GB ROM installed on the storage memory alongside Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat operating system. It has the below set of features:
- 5 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen IPS display.
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 7200 pixels.
- 8 megapixel back camera
- 2100 mAh lithium ION battery, LED flash.
- MediaTek octa-core (module number 6582) processor of 1.7 GHz clock rate.
- 2 SIM card slots, 3G, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, EDGE connectivity.
- GSM, 3G network enabled.
- HTC apps, 5 MP front camera, nice battery backup.
- Accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensor.
The price of HTC Desire 620G phone is within 7000 to 7500 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
Must read: Top 8 Best 4G phone under 10000 in India
Best HTC phone under 15000 Rs
8HTC Desire 630
Desire 630 is based on the micro splash design. Hence, it looks unique. HTC has built this handset with a poly-carbonate material. Thus, the Desire 630 is a sturdy phone. This mobile provides 13 MP rear and 5 MP front-facing cameras. It offers an especially designed photo editing Android app and 2 SIM card slots.
Desire 630 offers excellent audio experience and it packs HTC BoomSound + Dolby Digital Sound modules. It features Snapdragon quad-core Qualcomm processor and Marshmallow OS (Android 6.0).
The mobile has CDMA, 4G-LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, 2G, and 3G connectivity options. It carries 16GB storage hardware and 2GB RAM module along with 2200 mAh battery. Desire 630 includes 5 inches HD screen. Its price tag is 13000 INR.Buy from Amazon
Desire 728 is a lightweight device and one of the latest phones from HTC. It packs a 64 bit 1299 MHz MediaTek 8 core processor, 2 SIM slots and has the below features:
- 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- HTC Blinkfeed system, image chip, share, Android Lollipop (the latest version).
- 13MP front camera with BSI sensor and aperture f2.2 high-quality lens.
- Support for HDR, burst mode, slow-mo, and 720p HD/1080p FHD video recording.
- 2800 mAh LI-PO battery, talk-time around 700 minutes.
- 16GB storage capacity, 1.5GB RAM, 200GB MicroSD card support.
- 3G, A-GPS, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, WiFi.
- Ambient light, proximity, compass and accelerometer sensors.
- Enabled with CDMA technology.
- Amazing sound experience because the handset includes 2 front speakers, Dolby surround sound module.
The HTC 728 phone carries a price tag of 12000.Buy from Flipkart
816G is one of the newest HTC phones launched in India. 816G comes with a 5.5 inch 720 pixel IPS touchscreen display. It is 7.9 mm thin. The handset features 2600 mAh lithium polymer battery. It carries proximity, compass, light and accelerometer sensors. HTC 816G features a full high definition 13.0 MP BSI sensor at the back.
The phone’s front 5.0 MP camera also supports recording at 1080p, 720p resolution. 816G comes with BoomSound audio technology, 2 stereo speakers, MediaTek 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, HTC BlinkFeed UI, 8GB of ROM and 2GB of system memory. LTE, WiFi, 3G, and Bluetooth connectivity is supported by the 816G.
The price of HTC Desire 816G mobile is Rs 14999.Buy from Amazon
One of the latest mobile from HTC with excellent hardware configuration, HTC Desire 828 has a 16GB internal storage space and the below set of impressive specifications:
- FHD 5.5 inch 1080p IPS capacitive touchscreen display.
- Availability in multiple color options.
- Corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
- Back camera with 13 MP sensor, LED flash, OIS support.
- Ultrapixel front camera manufactured by HTC with amazing picture clarity.
- Good battery capacity of 2800 mAh.
- 2GB RAM.
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek processor (MT6753T SoC), Lollipop operating system, HTC sense UI.
- 3G, WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, EDGE, GPRS, A-GPS, DLNA support.
- HTC boom audio technology.
- 4G connectivity option.
- Gyro, proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and compass sensors.
The Desire 828 handset from HTC costs Rs 13500.Buy from Flipkart
Best HTC phones under 20000 Rs
4Desire M9 plus camera edition
- X10 Mediatek octa-core 2000 Megahertz processor.
- Android 6.0 OS with HTC Sense, blink feed interfaces.
- GSM, WCDMA network compatible 2 Sim card slots.
- Great 13MP AF rear camera.
- Dual tone flash module along with support for optical image stabilization.
- Front-facing ultra-pixel camera.
- 2 GB of RAM, 16GB onboard ROM storage.
- 2840 mAh battery and good talk-time.
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPRS, FM Radio, HTC boom sound technology.
- 5.2 inches full HD display and NFC support
- Compass, light, proximity and accelerometer sensor.
- A fingerprint sensor, MicroUSB, GPS navigation support.
One M9+ HTC phone costs 15000 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
Best HTC phones under 25000 Rs
Desire 826 is a dream phone for HTC fans. It has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor that has been configured to tick at 1.0 GHz/second. Desire 826 includes a pair of full HD cameras, each equipped with either 13 million or ultra pixel sensor. Desire 826 has a powerful Adreno 405 image processor and a full HD screen of 5.5 inches size.
The handset costs below 23000 Rupees in India. Its other important specifications include Android Lollipop OS with BlinkFeed, 16GB ROM, 2600 mAh battery, HSPA+ and LTE 4G connectivity options. Its price is 21500.Buy from Flipkart
2HTC One A9
HTC One A9 is a beautiful mobile from HTC that costs within 23000 to 24000 INR. The mobile has an octa-core Snapdragon 617 SoC. It packs a 5.0-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass Protection.
One A9 mobile from HTC carries Adreno 405 GPU. It has 32GB internal storage. It features a powerful 13 megapixels rear camera user that offer support for optical image stabilization, autofocus, full HD video recording, etc. The back camera of One A9 handset comes incorporated with BSI Sensor.
HTC has enabled its One A9 phone with a high-resolution ultra pixel sensor equipped selfie camera.
The HTC phone under 25000 Rupees provides MicroSD card slot and has a weight of 144 grams. HTC One A9 comes with 2150 mAh battery and has 3GB RAM. It supports 2 SIM cards, 4G-LTE, VoLTE, and includes a robust fingerprint reader. The phone is powered by the Android Marshmallow operating system.Buy from Flipkart
1HTC Desire 10 Pro
Desire 10 Pro is a 4G RAM installed HTC Phone with a mammoth 64GB storage memory. The handset provides a killer design and it runs on Android 6 operating system. HTC Desire 10 has an octa-core 1800 megahertz processor an LCD 5.5-inch full HD display.
The phone carries a MicroSD card slot, Hybrid SIM card slot, and it includes a 20 megapixels rear camera. It packs a 16 megapixels secondary camera. The HTC phone enables you to record video clips at 30 FPS. It features HTC Sense UI and has a pixel density of 387+.
HTC Desire 10 Pro offers up to 19 hours of backup power through its 3000 mAh lithium-polymer battery. It is 7.9 millimeters thin. The handset costs 20900 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart