Cube has launched its latest budget tablet through the hands of cute Chinese girl models. Just like the models, the tablet looks gorgeous. Talk 9X from the Chinese manufacturer packs with a massive 10000 mAh nonremovable battery. Once charged completely, the battery can keep the tablet powered for up to 7/8 hours.
The display of this device is 9.7 inches large and is of IPS capacitive touchscreen type which leverages Corning Gorilla Glass + OGS technologies for protection from scratch and dust. It has an HD 2048 x 1536 pixel screen resolution and a pixel density of 264 PPI. With 2048MB 2GB of DDR3 RAM installed along with 16GB of NAND flash internal ROM, this device has a compass, ambient light, gravity and accelerometer sensors.
For storage expansion, Talk 9X supports MicroSDHC/SD and SDXC cards. It comes with an LED flash equipped rear 7.99 megapixels back auto-focus shooter, 2.07 MP front-facing camera. This device can function as a WiFi hotspot and supports features like FM Radio, AGPS/GPS. It has Bluetooth 4.0 that supports A2DP profile and enhanced data rate (EDR).
With OTG+ OTA, DLNA support, MicroUSB 2.0 port, 3.5 mm Audio jack, this budget tablet below 14000 Rs has Android jelly bean 4.2 Operating system installed on its ROM. It has a 560 grams weight, 2 SIM card slots, octa-core MT8392 1.7 GHz processor, Mali 450 MP4 quad-core GPU. The supported networks by this device are GSM, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA.
Cube Talk 9X Specifications and key details:
- MTK8392 8 Core Processor.
- 2 SIM card slots, 3G connectivity.
- OGS 9.7 inch HD touchscreen display.
- Corning gorilla glass protection.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of read only memory, MicroSD support.
- Android jellybean 4.2.2 operating system.
- 2048 x 1536 pixel screen resolution.
- OTA and OTG support.
- Mali 450 MP4 graphics processor.
- 10000 mAh battery.
- 7.5 millimeters thickness.
- Gravity, light, accelerometer and compass sensors.
- FM Radio, Bluetooth, WiFi, EDGE connectivity support.