Want to a buy a budget Micromax 2GB or 3GB RAM handset in India? If your answer is yes, then your search ends here. Today, we’ve shortlisted the 9 best Micromax mobiles you can purchase online for under 10000 Rs in India.
The Micromax phones you’ll find on our list support 4G-LTE and have Android OS. Although the phones have top-class specifications, Micromax has priced them within your budget. Most of the handsets we have shared belong to the top brands of Micromax i.e. Canvas and Yu series.
If you want to own a good MMX 4G phone, then please consider buying a device from the below list:
Best Micromax 4G phones under 10000 in India
Micromax Yu Yuphoria
Yu series from the Indian phone manufacturer might be new, but it has become as popular as the Canvas series in a short span of time.
Micromax has launched just two handsets in this line, and Yu Yuphoria is the latest 4G device. Below are the technical features of Yuphoria:
- Dual Standby, Dual SIM support.
- CyanogenMod 12.0 OS (Android Lollipop).
- Quad-core 64 bit Snapdragon CPU.
- 2GB of LP-DDR3 RAM.
- 5 inch fully laminated touchscreen display.
- 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash.
- 5MP front camera for selfie photography.
- 2000+ mAh capacity battery.
- Long talk-time, decent standby time
- 16GB ROM, MicroSD card support.
The price of Micromax Yuphoria phone is 6500 INR.
Micromax Canvas 5
Canvas 5 is yet another 3GB RAM Micromax mobile that costs within Rs 10000. The handset packs a 64 bits MTK octa-core processor and it features an FHD 5.2 inches large high pixel density display.
MMX Canvas 5 includes CG3 protection, 13 MP rear camera with 5P lens, and 5MP selfie camera with flash support. It packs 32GB internal storage memory and has the option of increasing storage capacity through a MicroSD card. Its price tag in India is INR 9000.
Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
YYP is one of the best-selling Micromax phones in India. It comes with the below set of features:
- 2 slots for SIM card which supports GSM networks.
- The latest version of Android Kit Kat operating system.
- An octa-core microprocessor from SoC manufacturer Qualcomm.
- IPS capacitive 5.5 inches full HD touchscreen display.
- HD rear camera with a 13 megapixels sensor, autofocus, and flash.
- Front camera with 5MP sensor and 2500 mAh capacity removable battery.
- 2GB RAM, MicroSD card slot, 32GB ROM (storage).
- Accelerometer, light and proximity sensors.
- Preloaded Android apps.
- WiFi, EDGE, 3G, 2G, 4G-LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio.
Micromax has priced the Yu Yureka Plus mobile within 5300 to 6000 Rupees.
Micromax Yu Yunique 2 4G
This Micromax device has excellent specifications and it is priced below 6000 Rs. It is a value for money smartphone because only a few devices in the same price category have 2GB RAM and 4G connectivity.
Here are the full features of the MMX Yu Yuniqe 2 handset:
- 5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors support.
- 1280 x 720 pixels high-definition screen resolution.
- 13 megapixels back camera with FHD recording and LED flash.
- 5 MP front camera, 2500 mAh lithium-polymer battery with 150+ hours of 2G standby time.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB read-only memory(ROM).
- Android 7 operating system.
- MTK 6737 MediaTek quad-core processor.
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
The Yu Yuniqe 2 Micromax phone costs 6000 INR.
Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (4GB RAM)
Micromax has slashed the price of its flagship 4GB RAM mobile i.e. Canvas 6 Pro by 5000 Rs. This mobile is now available for below 10000 INR. Canvas 6 Pro packs a 3000 mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 L OS.
Canvas 6 Pro is dual SIM handset with an excellent combination of 5.0 MP front and a good 13.0 MP back camera. It features 16GB storage and PDAF module.
This Micromax phone is installed with an IPS capacitive 5.5 inches touchscreen FULL HD display that can play full HD resolution videos and complex animations found in Android games.
This Canvas series phone from Micromax comes with an octa-core Helio X10 octa-core CPU. It is enabled with 1080p recording, GPS, 3G, WiFi, and 4G connectivity. Its price is Rupees 7500.
Micromax YU Yunicorn
One of the finest and the latest Micromax phone in this list, YU Yunicorn is a 4G phone that packs the following features:
- Dual SIM support with dual standby (GSM network + 4G-LTE).
- 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, slow-motion mode, and phase detection autofocus.
- 4P-Lens enabled 5 megapixels front camera, dual LED flash.
- 1080p as well as 720 pixels video recording.
- 4000 mAh capacity nonremovable battery.
- 4GB RAM, dedicated graphics.
- Helio P10 MediaTek 1800 MHz octa-core processor.
- 32GB internal storage memory, MicroSD card slot.
- 9+ hours 3G talk-time.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system.
- Support for LTE-4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth connectivity.
The Yu Yunicorn phone costs 9300 Rupees.
Micromax Selfie 2
The Selfie 2 handset from Micromax is one of the latest mobiles under 10000 Rs, and it is a good option for people who want heaps of RAM and large capacity battery in their devices. A powerful quad-core processor with a 1.3 GHz clock speed has been fitted in this mobile phone.
This Micromax phone includes an IPS 720 pixel 5.2 inches display and a 13 MP rear camera enabled with auto-focus technology. It features a brilliant 8 MP front camera for taking pictures.
Flash system is included only on the back side of the phone. Unlike other YU series devices that run on CyanogenMod OS (custom ROM), Selfie 2 features stock Android N OS. It has a 3000 mAh battery. The Micromax phone comes with 4G support, 32GB ROM, 128GB microSD reader, and 3GB RAM.
Micromax Selfie 2 phone is priced at 11991 Rupees.
Micromax Canvas 2
Another latest phone under 8000 Rupees from Micromax is the Canvas 2 handset. The mobile sports the following features:
- 5.0 inch IPS touchscreen On-cell display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- MediaTek 4MT6737 1.25 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Android 7 (Nougat) operating system.
- Rear 13 MP and front 5 million pixel camera.
- 3050 mAh battery made up of Lithium Polymer material.
- 16GB storage capacity, 3GB RAM, MicroSD card slot for 64GB cards.
- 2 SIM card slots.
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPRS, VoLTE, EDGE, FM Radio, USB.
- 4G-LTE, accelerometer, gravity and proximity sensors.
- 3.5 mm Audio jack.
The Canvas 2 Micromax 4G smartphone costs 7999 INR.
The Micromax Infinity handset is the latest 4G phone under 10000 Rs on this list. It was launched in India on 1st September 2017.
The highlighting features of this mobile phone are its stunning design, high volume of RAM, and a large battery. Apart from this, the Infinity phone supports multitasking with a new generation Qualcomm processor. The handset can connect to 4G-LTE networking services offered by all Indian carriers.
Below are the full specifications of the Micromax Infinity phone:
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz SD 425 microprocessor and fingerprint sensor.
- 5.7-inch multi-touch Full Vision IPS capacitive touchscreen display.
- 1440 x 720 pixels screen resolution.
- 13 million pixels sensor installed back camera.
- Selfie 16.0 MP camera on the front side.
- 2900 mAh capacity battery, 3GB RAM.
- 32GB onboard data storage memory, selfie flash, 128GB MicroSD card support.
- Good battery backup (of up to 9 hours on 2G networks).
- Android 7 OS, 2 Sim slots, 300+ megahertz GPU.
Infinity is the best canvas series Micromax mobile right now. Its price is Rupees 9900.
Of late, Micromax has changed its logo. Micromax is no longer the #1 phone company in India, but it is still counted among the top 5 brands.
The company seems to be struggling against the 5 big brands of China – Xiaomi, Lenovo, LeTV, Asus, and Coolpad.
Check our list of best 4g phones under 10000 Rs article to know why Chinese firms are dominating the Indian markets.