Want to a buy a Micromax 2GB to 4GB RAM handset under 10K in India? If your answer is yes, then your search ends here. Today, we’ve shared the details of the best budget Micromax 4G mobiles under 10000 Rs budget. Mobiles on our list have the latest features and cheap price tag.
These phones have top-class specifications, and Micromax has priced them within your budget. Most of the handsets we have shared belong to the top brands of Micromax i.e. Canvas and Yu series.
If you want to own a good MMX 4G phone, then please consider buying a device from the below list:
Top 9 Best Micromax 4G mobile under 10000 in India
9Micromax Yu Yuphoria
Yu series from the Indian phone manufacturer might be new, but it has become as popular as the Canvas series in a short span of time.
Micromax has launched just two handsets in this line, and Yu Yuphoria is the latest 4G device. Below are the technical features of Yuphoria:
- Dual Standby, Dual SIM support.
- CyanogenMod 12.0 OS (Android Lollipop).
- Quad-core 64 bit Snapdragon CPU.
- 2GB of LP-DDR3 RAM.
- 5 inch fully laminated touchscreen display.
- 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash.
- 5MP front camera for selfie photography.
- 2000+ mAh capacity battery.
- Long talk-time, decent standby time
- 16GB ROM, MicroSD card support.
The price of Micromax Yuphoria phone is 8000 INR.Buy from Flipkart
8Micromax Juice 4G
Juice 4G is a powerful sibling of other phones we’ve covered on this list. The Canvas Juice 4G is one of the most powerful Micromax mobiles under 10000 Rs, and it is a good option for people who want heaps of RAM and large capacity battery in their devices. A powerful quad-core processor with a 1.3 GHz clock speed has been fitted in this mobile phone.
This Micromax phone includes an IPS 720 pixel 5 inches display and a 13 MP rear camera enabled with auto-focus technology. It features a brilliant 5 MP front camera for taking pictures.
Flash system is included only on the back side of the phone. Unlike other YU series devices that run on CyanogenMod operating system, Micromax Juice 4G has the stock Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. It has a 4000 mAh battery. The Micromax phone comes with 4G support, 8GB ROM, and 2GB RAM.
Micromax Juice 4G phone is priced at 6999 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
7Micromax Canvas Express 4G
This Micromax device has excellent specifications and it is priced within 7000 to 8000. It is a value for money smartphone because only a few devices in the same range have 2 GB RAM and 4G connectivity.
These are the full features of Canvas Express 4G handset:
- 5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors support.
- 1280 x 720 pixels high-definition screen resolution.
- 8 megapixels back camera FHD recording and LED flash.
- 2 MP front camera.
- 2000 mAh lithium-ION battery with 150+ hours of 2G standby time.
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB of read-only memory(ROM).
- Android 5.1 operating system.
- MTK 6700 series quad-core processor.
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
The Express 4G Micromax phone costs 6000 INR.Buy from Flipkart
6Micromax Canvas 5
Canvas 5 is yet another 3GB RAM Micromax mobile that costs within Rs 10000. The handset packs a 64 bits MTK octa-core processor and it features an FHD 5.2 inches large high pixel density display.
MMX Canvas 5 includes CG3 protection, 13 MP rear camera with 5P lens, and 5MP selfie camera with flash support. It packs 16GB internal storage memory and has the option of increasing storage capacity through a MicroSD card. Its price tag in India is INR 6999.Buy from Flipkart
5Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
YYP is one of the best-selling Micromax phones in India. It comes with the below set of features:
- 2 slots for SIM card which supports GSM networks.
- The latest version of Android Kit Kat operating system.
- An octa-core microprocessor from SoC manufacturer Qualcomm.
- IPS capacitive 5.5 inches full HD touchscreen display.
- HD rear camera with a 13 megapixels sensor, autofocus, and flash.
- Front camera with 5MP sensor and 2500 mAh capacity removable battery.
- 2GB RAM, MicroSD card slot, 32GB ROM (storage).
- Accelerometer, light and proximity sensors.
- Preloaded Android apps.
- WiFi, EDGE, 3G, 2G, 4G-LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio.
Micromax has priced the Yu Yureka Plus mobile within 9000 to 9500 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
4Micromax Yunique Plus 4G
Another best selling phone under 8000 Rupees from Micromax is the Yunique Plus 4G handset. The mobile sports the following features:
- 4.7 inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Snapdragon 410 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system.
- Rear 8 MP and front 2 million pixel camera.
- 2000 mAh battery made up of Lithium Polymer material.
- 8GB storage capacity, 2GB RAM, MicroSD card slot for 32GB cards.
- 2 SIM card slots.
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPRS, EDGE, FM Radio, USB.
- 4G-LTE, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- 3.5 mm Audio jack.
The Canvas Yuniqe Plus 4G smartphone costs within 6500 to 7000 INR.Buy from Flipkart
3Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (4GB RAM)
Micromax has slashed the price of its flagship 4GB RAM mobile i.e. Canvas 6 Pro by 5000 Rs. This mobile is now available for below 10000 INR. Canvas 6 Pro packs a 3000 mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 L OS.
Canvas 6 Pro is dual SIM handset with an excellent combination of 5.0 MP front and a good 13.0 MP back camera. It features 16GB storage and PDAF module.
This Micromax phone is installed with an IPS capacitive 5.5 inches touch screen FULL HD display that can play full HD resolution videos and complex animations found in Android games.
This Canvas series phone from Micromax comes with an octa-core Helio X10 octa-core CPU. It is enabled with 1080p recording, GPS, 3G, WiFi, and 4G connectivity. Its price is Rupees 8999.Buy from Flipkart
2Micromax YU Yunicorn
One of the finest and the latest Micromax phone in this list, YU Yunicorn is a 4G phone that packs the following features:
- Dual SIM support with dual standby (GSM network + 4G-LTE).
- 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, slow motion mode, and phase detection auto-focus.
- 4P-Lens enabled 5 megapixels front camera, dual LED flash.
- 1080p as well as 720 pixels video recording.
- 4000 mAh capacity nonremovable battery.
- 4GB RAM, dedicated graphics.
- Helio P10 MediaTek 1800 MHz octa-core processor.
- 32GB internal storage memory, MicroSD card slot.
- 9+ hours 3G talk-time.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system.
- Support for LTE-4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth connectivity.
The Yu Yunicorn phone costs 10099 Rupees.Buy from Amazon
1Micromax YU5040 (Yu Yureka Black)
The Yu Yureka Black handset from the Indian phone manufacturer Micromax is one of the latest budget octa-core Micromax phones under 10K. It was launched in India on 1st June 2017.
The highlighting features of this mobile phone are its stunning design, high volume of RAM, and a large battery. Apart from this, the YU5040 phone supports multitasking with an octa-core Qualcomm processor. It carries a small price tag of Rs 9000.
YU5040 is the first Yureka series mobile that Micromax has launched this year. The handset can connect to 4G-LTE networking services offered by all Indian carriers.
Below are the full specifications of the Micromax YU5040 phone:
- Dual SIM smartphone with an eight-core 1.4 GHz SD 430 microprocessor.
- 5.0-inch multi-touch IPS capacitive touchscreen display.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution (Full HD).
- 13 million pixels sensor installed back camera.
- Selfie 8.0 MP FF camera at the front side.
- 3000 mAh capacity battery, 4GB RAM.
- 32GB onboard data storage memory, selfie flash, 64GB MicroSD card support.
- Good battery backup (of up to 9 hours on 2G networks).
- Android 6 OS based, OTG, Hybrid Sim slot, 450 megahertz Adreno 505 GPU.
The YU5040 Micromax smartphone’s price is Rupees 9000.Buy from Flipkart
Of late, Micromax has changed its logo. Micromax is no longer the #1 phone company in India, but it is till among the top 5 brands.
The company seems to be struggling against the 5 big brands of China – Xiaomi, Lenovo, LeTV, Asus, and Coolpad.
Check our best mobiles under 10000 Rs article to know why Chinese firms are dominating the Indian markets.