Want to a buy a Micromax 2GB to 4GB RAM handset under 10K in India? If your answer is yes, then your search ends here. Today, we are sharing the details of the best budget Micromax 4G mobiles under 10000 Rs budget with latest features and cheap price tag.
These phones have top-class specifications, and Micromax has priced them within your budget. Most of the handsets we have shared belong to the top brands of Micromax i.e. Canvas and Yu series.
If you want to own a good MMX 4G phone, then please consider buying a device from the below list:
Top 9 Best Micromax 4G mobile under 10000 in India
9Micromax Yu Yuphoria
Yu series from the Indian phone manufacturer might be new, but it has become as popular as the Canvas series in a short span of time.
Micromax has launched just two handsets in this line, and Yu Yuphoria is the latest 4G device. Below are the technical features of Yuphoria:
- Dual Standby, Dual SIM support.
- CyanogenMod 12.0 OS (Android Lollipop).
- Quad-core 64 bit Snapdragon CPU.
- 2GB of LP-DDR3 RAM.
- 5 inch fully laminated touchscreen display.
- 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash.
- 5MP front camera for selfie photography.
- 2000+ mAh capacity battery.
- Long talk-time, decent standby time
- 16GB ROM, MicroSD card support.
The price of Micromax Yuphoria phone is below 8000 INR.Buy from Flipkart
8Micromax Juice 4G
Juice 4G is a powerful sibling of other phones we’ve covered on this list. The Canvas Juice 4G is one of the most powerful Micromax mobiles under 10000 Rs, and it is a good option for people who want heaps of RAM and large capacity battery in their devices. A powerful quad-core processor with a 1.3 GHz clock speed has been fitted in this mobile phone.
This Micromax phone includes an IPS 720 pixel 5 inches display and a 13 MP rear camera (with auto-focus technology). It features a brilliant 5 MP front camera for taking pictures.
Flash system is included only on the back side of the phone. Unlike other YU series devices that run on CyanogenMod operating system, Micromax Juice 4G has the stock Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. It has a 4000 mAh battery. The Micromax phone comes with 4G support, 8GB ROM, and 2GB RAM.
Micromax Juice 4G phone price is 8000 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
7Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro
The Unite 4 Pro handset from the Indian phone manufacturer Micromax is one of the latest budget quad-core Micromax phones under 10K. It was launched in India in Q3 2016.
The highlighting features of this mobile phone are its support for more than 10 Indian languages and a large battery. Apart from this, the Unite 4 phone supports multitasking with a quad-core processor. It carries a small price tag of Rs 7500.
U4Pro is the first Unite series Micromax mobile to have 2GB RAM. The Unite 4 handset can connect to 4G-LTE networking services offered by all Indian carriers. Airtel users will get six months of double data benefit when they buy the MMX Unite 4 Pro mobile phone.
Below are the full specifications of the Unite 4 phone:
- Dual SIM smartphone with a four core 1.3 GHz Spreadtrum microprocessor.
- 5.0-inch multi-touch IPS capacitive touchscreen display.
- 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution.
- 8 million pixels sensor camera.
- Selfie 5.0 MP camera at the front side.
- 3900 mAh capacity battery, 2GB of RAM.
- 16GB of onboard data storage
- Good battery backup (of up to 9 hours on 2G networks).
- Android 5.1 OS based Indus ROM.
The Unite 4 Pro Micromax smartphone’s price is Rupees 7500.Buy from Amazon
6Micromax Canvas Express 4G
This Micromax device has excellent specifications and it is priced within 6000 to 7000. It is a value for money smartphone because only a few devices in the same range have 2 GB RAM and 4G connectivity.
These are the full features of Canvas Express 4G handset:
- 5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors support.
- 1280 x 720 pixels high-definition screen resolution.
- 8 megapixels back camera FHD recording and LED flash.
- 2 MP front camera.
- 2000 mAh lithium-ION battery with 150+ hours of 2G standby time.
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB of read-only memory(ROM).
- Android 5.1 operating system.
- MTK 6700 series quad-core processor.
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
The Express 4G Micromax phone costs within 6000 INR.Buy from Amazon
5Micromax Canvas 5
Canvas 5 is yet another 3GB RAM Micromax mobile that costs within Rs 10000. The handset packs a 64 bits MTK octa-core processor and it features an FHD 5.2 inches large high pixel density display.
MMX Canvas 5 includes CG3 protection, 13 MP rear camera with 5P lens, and 5MP selfie camera with flash support. It packs 16GB internal storage memory and has the option of increasing storage capacity by a MicroSD card slot. Its price tag in India is INR 8000.Buy from Flipkart
4Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
YYP is one of the best-selling Micromax phones in India. It comes with the below set of features:
- 2 slots for SIM card which supports GSM networks.
- The latest version of Android Kit Kat operating system.
- An octa-core microprocessor from SoC manufacturer Qualcomm.
- IPS capacitive 5.5 inches full HD touchscreen display.
- HD rear camera with a 13 megapixels sensor, autofocus, and flash.
- Front camera with 5MP sensor and 2500 mAh capacity removable battery.
- 2GB RAM, MicroSD card slot, 32GB ROM (storage).
- Accelerometer, light and proximity sensors.
- Preloaded Android apps.
- WiFi, EDGE, 3G, 2G, 4G-LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio.
The Yu Yureka Micromax mobile carries a price tag of 10000 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
3Micromax Yunique Plus 4G
Another best selling phone under 8000 Rupees from Micromax is the Yunique Plus 4G handset. The mobile sports the following features:
- 4.7 inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Snapdragon 410 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system.
- Rear 8 MP and front 2 million pixel camera.
- 2000 mAh battery made up of Lithium Polymer material.
- 8GB storage capacity, 2GB RAM, MicroSD card slot for 32GB cards.
- 2 SIM card slots.
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPRS, EDGE, FM Radio, USB.
- 4G-LTE, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- 3.5 mm Audio jack.
The Canvas Yuniqe Plus 4G smartphone costs within 7500 to 8000 INR.Buy from Flipkart
2Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (4GB RAM)
Micromax has slashed the price of its flagship 4GB RAM mobile i.e. Canvas 6 Pro by 5000 Rs. This mobile is now available for Rs 9999 only. Canvas 6 Pro packs a 3000 mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 L OS.
Canvas 6 Pro is dual SIM handset with an excellent combination of 5.0 MP front and a good 13.0 MP back camera. It features 16GB storage and PDAF module.
This Micromax phone is installed with an IPS capacitive 5.5 inches touch screen FULL HD display that can play full HD resolution videos and complex animations found in Android games.
This Canvas series phone from Micromax comes with an octa-core Helio X10 octa-core CPU. It is enabled with 1080p recording, GPS, 3G, WiFi, and 4G connectivity. Its price is Rupees 10000.Buy from Amazon
1Micromax YU Yunicorn
One of the finest and the latest Micromax phone in this list, YU Yunicorn is a 4G phone that packs the following features:
- Dual SIM support with dual standby (GSM network + 4G-LTE).
- 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, slow motion mode, and phase detection auto-focus.
- 4P-Lens enabled 5 megapixels front camera, dual LED flash.
- 1080p as well as 720 pixels video recording.
- 4000 mAh capacity nonremovable battery.
- 4GB RAM, dedicated graphics.
- Helio P10 MediaTek 1800 MHz octa-core processor.
- 32GB internal storage memory, MicroSD card slot.
- 9+ hours 3G talk-time.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system.
- Support for LTE-4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth connectivity.
The Yu Yunicorn phone costs 10000 Rupees.Buy from Flipkart
Of late, Micromax has changed its logo. Micromax is no longer the #1 phone company in India, but it is till among the top 5 brands.
The company seems to be struggling against the 5 big brands of China – Xiaomi, Lenovo, LeTV, Asus, and Coolpad.
Check our best mobiles under 10000 Rs article to know why Chinese firms are dominating the Indian markets.