Here, you’ll find the latest Samsung mobiles with a good front camera, 1.5 or 2GB RAM, Android, and good battery life. Although Samsung is a Korean brand, the company has a good understanding of Indian consumers. Samsung has launched mobiles for all popular price ranges in India. It has introduced many high-end phones within 30000 – 50000 Rs as well. Samsung dominates budget mobile phone markets. The affordable phones in the price range of 5000 to 10000 Rs are quite popular.
Today, we will be focusing on the cheap and the best Samsung mobiles in the markets. If you are planning to purchase the best Samsung Android mobiles within 4999 to 9999 Rs, then this is the ultimate list for you.
8 Best Samsung smartphone under 10000 in India
This is a quad-core Samsung handset with Android operating system.
The Galaxy A3 phone is fitted with an IPS 4.5 inches touchscreen display that comes with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It supports 64GB MicroSD cards, 3G, Bluetooth, 2 SIM cards, and WiFi.
This phone has 1GB RAM. It provides 8 MP back camera and a 5.0 MP selfie front camera. It features accelerometer sensor, 1900 mAh non-removable battery, and headphone jack.
This device comes preloaded with a browser app, video player application, and many more interesting utilities. It is 6.9 millimeters thin.
|Galaxy A3 Price:||Rs 9000|
J5 is one of the best-selling phones from Samsung that you can purchase for within Rs 11000. Galaxy J5 packs an MSM8916 1.2 gigahertz four core processor, 13.0 megapixels rear camera with powerful F/1.9 aperture.
This mobile comes with dual SIM card support, 1500 megabyte RAM (1.5GB), Android Lollipop 5.1 OS, super AMOLED 5 inches touchscreen display.
J5 supports 3G and 4G. This mobile is one of the best Samsung phones below 10000 because it has a low price tag and good features.
Samsung launched J5 last year, but we still consider it as one of the best mobile device launched by Samsung. It is retailing on Amazon and Flipkart for a price tag of Rs 11000.
Samsung Galaxy J5 key specs:
- 1.5 gigabyte RAM, 8GB ROM storage.
- Supports high capacity MicroSD cards (max 128GB capacity)
- 64 bits CPU architecture for fast processing.
- New generation Adreno 306 graphics system.
- Support for 3G, WiFi, FM Radio and 4G LTE.
- 5.0 inches touchscreen display with amazing clarity and 720 pixels screen resolution.
- 13 million pixel resolution rear camera with powerful LED Flash.
- 2600 mAh capacity battery.
- 1000 minutes 3G network talk-time.
|Samsung Galaxy J5 Price:||Around 10000 Rs|
Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 Edition
This gorgeous Samsung phone packs a quarter HD 4.7 inches Super AMOLED display. Galaxy J2 comes with 2 SIM slots, 1.0 GB RAM, and a powerful Exynos Samsung quad-core processor.
This Samsung mobile has Google operating system. It has front 2.0 MP front and a 5 megapixels HD back camera. Galaxy J2 has a LED flash and latest Samsung features that include pop-up play, smart stay, social tag, etc.
The Samsung smartphone includes a 2000 mAh capacity removable battery, Bluetooth, and a WiFi module. It comes with 4G-LTE, WiFi, 3G connectivity option. It is one of the best smartphones under 8000 Rupees in India.
|Samsung Galaxy J2 Price:||Rs 7500|
Samsung Galaxy E5
This phone comes with a 720p 5.2 inch super AMOLED display with IPS technology. It has 1080p resolution enabled 8 megapixels rear camera, Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.5 GB RAM, Samsung TouchWiz UI. Users can upgrade the OS in the E5 mobile to Android Lollipop by opening the OS updater application.
Galaxy E5 comes with 3G support, FM Radio, 2400 mAh battery (replaceable), 64 bits quad-core Snapdragon processor and many interesting features.
Samsung Galaxy E5 has an Adreno 306 graphics processing unit. It has 700+ minutes of impressive 3G talk time.
This Samsung phone under 12000 comes with full HD recording support and 5 megapixels selfie HD camera. Galaxy E5 is just 7.3 mm thick and its weight is 140 grams. It provides 64 GB SD card port. E5 has some useful and powerful sensors.
|Samsung Galaxy E5 Price:||Within Rs 11500 to 12000|
Galaxy J2 2016
A latest Samsung mobile with excellent specs, the J2 Pro runs on Android M (Marshmallow OS). This 4G network supporting device comes with a super AMOLED touchscreen 5.0 inches display with 720p screen resolution. It has 1.5 GB RAM, 8GB storage memory, an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, and a selfie 5 MP camera.
Galaxy J2 2016 mobile has a 2600 mAh removable battery. It packs a quad-core processor.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2 2016:-
- Android 6 operating system.
- 2GB RAM, Micro SD card support (you can use 128 GB cards).
- Large touchscreen display.
- Good capacity battery.
- 3G support, VoLte, FM Radio, GPS support.
- Quad core 1499 megahertz processor.
- Accelerometer, proximity, Gravity sensors.
- Special features launched by Samsung Corporation.
- Eye catching design.
- Black, silver, and gold color options.
J2 2016 is one of the best Samsung android phones below 10000 with a front camera.
|Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 Price:||Within 9700 to 10000 Rs|
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro
Earlier this year, Samsung launched upgraded version of On7 i.e. On7 Pro. 75% features of the two mobiles are the same. On7 offers more RAM and better OS as compared to its predecessor On7. It has 2GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. The handset also packs Ambient light and Gyroscope sensors in addition to proximity and accelerometer sensors.
This is one of the latest and best Samsung Android phones below 10000 Rs. This phone has good hardware and software specifications that will surely satisfy your requirements.
The handset includes LTE support, dual-SIM functionality, large display with 720 pixels resolution, 13 megapixels rear camera, front-facing 5 million pixel camera. If you want to buy a high-performance budget Samsung phone in India, then Galaxy On7 Pro is one of the best available options:
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy ON7 Pro:
- FM Radio, GPS/AGPS with GLONASS support.
- 4G network connectivity support.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio.
- 5.5 inch HD display.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB onboard storage.
- Support for 128 GB MicroSD card.
- 3000 mAh battery with 1200 minutes of talk-time on 3G network.
- 169 grams weight.
- A thickness of 8.1 millimeters.
- Rear 13 MP and 5 MP front cameras.
- Snapdragon 410 64 bit processor.
- Android Marshmallow operating system.
- You can mount two SIM cards at a time.
- Proximity, Geo and accelerometer sensors.
|Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Price:||Rs 10000|
ON7 is the cheaper alternative the above handset. It carries 80% specifications of Galaxy On5 along with Qualcomm SD 410 processor, 13MP back camera.
|Samsung On7 Price:||Rs 9000|
Recommended reading: Best Samsung mobiles under 15000 in India
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro
On5 Pro is the successor to Galaxy On5. It offers more RAM/storage memory, latest OS and a Samsung Exynos processor for multitasking and gaming. On5 Pro packs 2GB system memory module and Exynos 2475 processor. The handset runs Android Marshmallow OS.
It is yet another highly recommended product from us. It has superb a technical configuration which makes the Galaxy On5 Pro one of the best Samsung 4g mobiles under 8000 budget. Here are the complete details of this awesome mobile:
- TFT IPS capacitive touchscreen display of 5 inches.
- Finger gestures, pinch to zoom features enabled display.
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Android 6 operating system.
- Quad-core Samsung Exynos processor.
- Dual SIM 4g connectivity support.
- 8 million pixel rear and 5 MP front cameras with excellent features.
- 8.49 mm thickness, 149.9 grams weight.
- 2600 mAh battery with great battery backup (good talk-time + standby time).
- MicroSD card slot, 16GB storage memory, 2GB RAM.
- EDGE, GPRS, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio jack, Accelerometer sensor.
- Dual SIM card slots.
|Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Price:||8000 Rs|
Samsung Galaxy On5
Galaxy On5 is one of the best-selling Samsung phones in India. It comes with the latest edition of Android Lollipop OS (Version 5.1). On5 packs fabulous features and has a great design.
Samsung has fitted ON5 with high-quality TFT touchscreen 720 pixels display. The handset features AF mode and LED flash module at the backside along with an FHD resolution compatible 8 MP rear camera. Samsung On5 has a Samsung Exynos processor (quad-core) and a selfie 5 million pixel resolution camera.
Samsung Galaxy On5 offers up to 12 hours of talk-time with its 2600 mAh capacity Lithium ION battery. It includes FM Radio and a headphone jack (3.5 mm). Its weight is below 151 grams and thickness is 8.5 mm.
The handset provides ARM architecture based Mali T-720 graphics processor. It comes enabled with dual SIM tray which lets you use 4G SIM cards.
Galaxy On5 lets you record at 30 FPS. The Samsung phone under 10000 Rs has plenty of great apps.
|Samsung Galaxy On5 Price:||Rs 7500|
If your budget is below 5999 Rs, do check our list of the best Samsung mobiles below 6000 Rs.