Searching for the latest Samsung Dual SIM mobile with a good front camera, 1.5 or 2GB RAM, Android, and good battery life? You’re at the right place. Here, we’ve covered the best Samsung phones under Rs. 10000 in India. Although Samsung is a Korean brand, the company has a good understanding of Indian consumers.
The Korean tech giant has launched mobiles for every budget. It has also set up many service centers in various cities of India. The company’s affordable 4G handsets in the price range of 5000 to 10000 Rs are quite popular.
If you are searching for a Samsung mobile under a budget of Rupees 10000, then go through the below list. What will you find below? List of smartphones that have a great design, 2000+ mAh battery, up to 2GB RAM, and a stable Android OS.
Best Samsung mobiles under Rs. 10000
J4 is the latest Samsung budget mobile in India. It provides an HD 5.5-inch Super AMOLED IPS display. It has an FHD 13 megapixels rear camera, Android 8.1 OS (Oreo), and 2GB RAM.
Galaxy J4 supports 4G-LTE, VoLTE, and 3G connectivity. It provides FM Radio. It includes a 3000 mAh battery, 16GB storage memory, and a quad-core Exynos 7570 processor. This handset has a Mali T720 graphics processing unit. It delivers 700+ minutes of 3G talk time.
Galaxy J4 supports full HD recording and it is fitted with an HD 5 megapixels selfie camera. It is 8.123 mm thin and weighs about 153 grams. It provides a MicroSD card slot (256GB SD cards are supported). J4 has 2 SIM slots. The mobile costs 9100 Rs.
Galaxy J2 2018
A latest Samsung mobile with excellent specs, the J2 2018 edition phone runs on Android 7 (Nougat OS). It ships with a Super AMOLED touchscreen 5.0 inches display that boasts 540 x 960 pixels screen resolution. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage memory, an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, and a selfie 5MP camera.
Galaxy J2 2018 mobile packs a 2600 mAh removable battery and a quad-core processor. Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2:-
- Android 7 operating system.
- 2GB RAM, Micro SD card support (you can use 256GB cards).
- Large touchscreen display.
- Good capacity battery.
- 3G support, VoLTE, FM Radio, GPS support.
- Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor.
- Special features launched by Samsung Corporation.
- Eye-catching design.
- Silver, Black, and gold color options.
The price of Samsung Galaxy J2 mobile is INR 7500.
Galaxy On7 Pro
In 2017, Samsung had launched the upgraded version of On7 handset i.e. On7 Pro. 75% features of the two mobiles are the same. This mobile offers more RAM and better OS as compared to its predecessor. It has 2GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It also packs Ambient light and Gyroscope sensors in addition to proximity and accelerometer sensors.
ON7 Pro is one of the latest and best Samsung phones under 10000 Rs. It has good hardware and software specifications. It will satisfy you by delivering a brilliant performance.
The handset includes LTE support, dual-SIM functionality, large display with 720 pixels resolution, 13 megapixels rear camera, front-facing 5 million pixel camera. If you want to buy a high-performance budget Samsung phone in India, then Galaxy On7 Pro is one of the best available options for you.
Key Specifications of ON7 Pro:
- FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS support.
- 4G network connectivity support.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio.
- 5.5 inch HD display.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB onboard storage.
- Support for 128 GB MicroSD card.
- 3000 mAh battery with 1200 minutes of talk-time on 3G network.
- 169 grams weight.
- A thickness of 8.1 millimeters.
- Rear 13 MP and 5 MP front cameras.
- Snapdragon 410 64 bit processor.
- Android Marshmallow operating system.
- You can mount two SIM cards at a time.
- Proximity, Geo and accelerometer sensors.
The phone’s price is 8700 Rs.
Must check: Best Android phones under 15000 Rs
Samsung On5 Pro 2GB RAM 16GB Storage
Samsung On5 Pro is the successor to Galaxy On5. It offers more RAM, storage memory, latest OS and a Samsung Exynos processor for multitasking and gaming. It packs 2GB system memory and employs an Exynos 2475 processor. The handset runs on the Android Marshmallow OS.
ON5 Pro offers a superb configuration for a budget price. Here are the complete details of this awesome mobile:
- TFT IPS capacitive touchscreen display of 5 inches
- Finger gestures, pinch to zoom features enabled display
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 6 operating system
- Quad-core Samsung Exynos processor
- Dual SIM 4g connectivity support
- 8 million pixel rear and 5 MP front cameras with excellent features
- 8.49 mm thickness, 149.9 grams weight
- 2600 mAh battery with great battery backup (good talk-time + standby time)
- MicroSD card slot, 16GB storage memory, 2GB RAM
- EDGE, GPRS, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio jack, Accelerometer sensor
- Dual SIM card slots
Galaxy On5 is one of the best-selling 4G phones in India. It is also one of the top Samsung 7000 to 10000 Rs range mobiles. O5 runs on the latest edition of Android Marshmallow OS (Version 6.0). It has a great design and excellent features.
Samsung has fitted ON5 with high-quality TFT touch screen 720 pixels display. ON5 supports AF technology and it includes a LED flash module at the backside along with an FHD 8MP rear camera. It employs an Exynos series processor (quad-core) and a selfie 5 million pixel resolution camera.
The Samsung phone offers up to 12 hours of talk-time with its 2600 mAh capacity Lithium-Ion battery. It includes FM Radio and a headphone jack (3.5 mm). Its weight is below 151 grams and thickness is 8.5 mm.
The handset provides ARM architecture based Mali T-720 graphics processor. It is fitted with dual SIM tray which lets you use 4G SIM cards. It lets you record videos at 30 FPS.
Galaxy J3 Pro
This gorgeous Samsung mobile packs an HD 5.0 inches Super AMOLED display. It ships with 2 SIM slots, 2GB RAM, and a powerful 1.5 Gigahertz quad-core processor.
This mobile features Android Lollipop operating system. It has front 5MP front and an 8 megapixels HD back camera. Galaxy J3 Pro has a LED flash, 16GB storage, and latest Samsung software. It includes a 2800 mAh capacity removable battery, Bluetooth, and a WiFi module. It supports 4G-LTE, WiFi, and 3G connectivity.
J3 Pro supports VoLTE technology, USB OTG, Auto-focus, and 128GB MicroSD card. It is priced at Rs 8500.
J2P is one of the best-selling phones from Samsung. You can purchase it for within Rs 9000 to 10000. The handset packs a 1.5 gigahertz four-core Spreadtrum processor. It features an 8MP rear camera with powerful F/1.9 aperture and CMOS sensor.
J2 Pro has a 5MP selfie camera and a front flash. It packs two SIM slots, 2048 megabyte RAM (2GB), Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS, and Super AMOLED 5 inches touchscreen display.
Samsung had launched J2 Pro last year, but we still consider it as one of the best mobile device launched by Samsung. It is retailing on Flipkart for under 8000 Rs.
J2 Pro specs:
- 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM storage.
- Supports high capacity MicroSD cards (max 128GB capacity)
- New generation processor manufactured by Spreadtrum.
- Support for 3G, WiFi, FM Radio and 4G LTE.
- 5.2 inches touchscreen display with amazing clarity and 720 pixels screen resolution.
- 8 million pixel resolution rear camera with powerful LED Flash.
- 2600 mAh capacity removable lithium-ion battery.
- 1000 minutes 3G network talk-time.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro costs 7770 Rs.
Galaxy J2 Ace
J2 Ace is a beautiful Samsung handset that runs on Android 6 operating system. It has a quad-core 1400 megahertz processor.
Galaxy J2 Ace is fitted with an IPS 5.0 inches touchscreen display, which is enabled with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It supports 256GB MicroSD cards, 3G, Bluetooth, 2 SIM cards, and WiFi.
J2A has 1.5GB RAM and it supports Voice over LTE and 4G technologies. It provides an 8MP back camera, 8GB storage memory, and a 5MP selfie camera. It features proximity, accelerometer sensor, 2600 mAh removable battery, and headphone jack.
This device comes preloaded with an Android browser app, video player application, and many more interesting utilities. It is 8.9 millimeters thin. Its price is 9100 INR.
Must read: Best Samsung phones under 15000 Rs