Want to buy a DSLR below 30000 Rs budget? Here, we’ve shared the best DSLRs that are suitable for beginners and professional photographers who have to visit different places for capturing images and videos. The devices cost within 20000 to 30000 Rs.
Specifications of the digital single-lens reflex cameras covered on our list are awesome and every photographer would like to use these cameras no matter where they are.
Our list features top-rated products launched by Nikon, Sony, and Canon. Here’s the list of best cameras within 20999 to 29999 Rs range in India.
Best DSLR camera under 30000 Rs in India
If your budget is within 26000 to 27000 Rs, and if you are looking forward to buying a Sony DSLR, then the HX350 camera is a perfect device for you.
Weighing at 651 grams, HX350 comes with a maximum storage capacity of 32GB. It features 20.4 Megapixel Exmor sensor and an LCD 2.9-inch display.
The sensor in this camera has been manufactured by Sony Corporation itself.
This Sony DSLR under 30000 Rupees offers support for RAW images. It includes optical zoom feature, maximum 3632 pixels vertical resolution and has an optical viewfinder. Sony HX350 includes a Lithium ION battery and a USB connector.
The price of Sony Cybershot HX350 DSLR is Rupees 20900.
Another power Nikon camera on this list of the best DSLRs, the D3400 comes with magnificent specs. It is one of the finest DSLRs below 30000 Rs in India. Below are the specs of Nikon D3400:
- 24.2 MP sensor with supported screen resolutions of 4512 x 3000, 3008 x 2000, FHD 1080, HD 720 pixels.
- CMOS sensor type, Special No AA filter.
- Continuous shooting support at 5 FPS.
- 3 inch LCD TFT display with 921000 dots image and 1080p video resolutions.
- Linear PCM audio formats, 6016 x 4000 pixels image sizing, MPEG4 video format.
- Inbuilt flash and support for external flash.
- Impressive minimum/maximum shutter speed.
- Mount type Nikon F lens, ISO, face detection, delete function, sync terminal.
- Image matrix metering, red-eye reduction, face detection.
- Wireless connectivity and superb battery life.
- ISO Level up to 25600.
- Lightweight (395 grams weight).
- f 3.5 to f5.6 aperture range.
The D3400 Nikon camera carries a price tag of 29500 INR.
D5200 from Nikon is yet another top class DSLR camera under 30000 Rs that you can buy in 2017. It comes with plenty of advanced features that every entry-level or professional photographer will love. Here are the specs:
- 24-megapixel sensor along with an optical viewfinder.
- 3 inch TFT LCD display with 900k dots, support for 1920 x 1080 pixel video resolution, 60 to 50 Hertz refresh rate, wide angles.
- CMOS sensor type with Nikkor lens.
- Supports ISO sensitivity within 100 to 6400.
- 39 points AF system, 32GB internal storage and TTL phase detection.
- Lithium ION battery, powerful Expeed image processor.
- Face detection, high quality 4928 x 3264 pixels image size, LED flash.
- MPEG 4 Video quality with stereo surround sound.
- Supports wireless connectivity.
- Max/ Min shutter speed of 1/4000 and 30 secs.
- Self-timer, ISO rating, 3D color metering, HDMI port.
- 520+ grams weight.
- SD card support.
This DSLR for beginner has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 rating on most eCommerce sites. This proves how popular this camera is.
D5200 Nikon DSLR costs 28000 INR.
If you want to buy a Sony DSLR camera under 30000 Rs, then HX400V is the best available option. HX400V suits your budget. The camera has world class Sony sensor. Hence, it enables you to take good quality images in low light conditions or in sunlight.
Sony DSC-HX400V comes with Exmor R CMOS 20+ megapixel sensor that supports recording at 10 FPS. It supports an amazing 50 times optical zoom and 100 x digital zoom.
This DSLR below 30000 lets you take 4K images. It supports NFC connectivity technology. It features AF mode, Carl Zeiss lens, manual controls, USB connection and MicroSD cards.
The price of HX400V Sony DSLR camera is within 26000 to 27000 INR.
D3300 is a powerful DSLR that costs below 30000 Rupees in India. This camera provides user-friendly features. Hence, it is ideal for entry-level photographers. Below are the specs of the D3300 camera from Nikon:
- Flash, Red-eye Reduction, MPEG 4 compression support.
- Face detection, continuous and single frame shooting modes.
- 4608 x 3072 pixels image size.
- Viewfinder with single lens (suitable for beginners)
- Lithium ION battery, 3 times optical zoom support.
- Wireless module through which connectivity with mobile devices is possible.
- Nikon F mount type LENS with 18 to 55 millimeters focal length, TTL phase detection.
- 24.2 MP sensor with support for 3456 x 2304 and 2304 x 1536 pixel screen resolution.
- Does not include a low-pass optical filter.
- 3 inch LCD TFT display with below 950k dots image resolution.
- Support for various types of SD cards.
- Sensor type complementary metal oxide semiconductor(CMOS)
- 3D color matrix metering, ISO rating, HDMI, delete function, etc
D3300 is one of the best DSLR cameras under 30000 Rs. Its price is 28801 INR.
Canon EOS 1200D/1300D
Our first Canon device on this list of the best Beginner DSLR cameras under 30000 Rs, EOS 1200D comes with a 3.0 inch LCD display that supports 230K dots image and 720p video resolution. It supports 3:02 aspect ratio. This budget DSLR comes with an 18.0 MP sensor, IF lens type that supports live and quick modes of photography.
The Focal length of this lens is within 18 to 55 and 55 to 250 millimeters. This camera comes with a Lithium battery and it includes an SD card slot.
Canon 1200D supports 4272 x 2848 pixel images, linear PCM audio formats, MPEG 4 compression and multiple modes of shooting. This device supports external flash, ISO rating, dust reduction, Evaluative, CWA, Partial and 63 zone color metering.
This camera includes 9 points auto-focus system and supports red-eye reduction, face detection, white balancing and continuous shots.
EOS 1200D is the best DSLR under 30000 Rupees. The price of EOS 1200D DSLR camera is Rupees 31400. EOS 1200D is out of stock on Amazon or Flipkart. Canon had launched the EOS 1300D DSLR as a replacement of 1200D. 1300D costs Rs 25502.