Here, we’ve covered top-rated DSLRs that are ideal for beginner and professional photographers who have to visit different places for capturing images and videos. The devices cost within 20000 to 30000 Rs.
Specifications of the digital single-lens reflex cameras covered on our list are awesome and every photographer would like to use these cameras no matter where they are.
Our list features the finest DSLRs within 20001 to 29999 INR launched by Nikon, Sony, and Canon. Here’s the list:
Best DSLR camera under 30000 Rs in India
Nikon D3300 specifications:
- Flash, Red-eye Reduction, MPEG 4 compression support.
- Face detection, continuous and single frame shooting modes.
- 4608 x 3072 pixels image size.
- Viewfinder with a single lens (suitable for beginners)
- Lithium ION battery, 3 times optical zoom support.
- Wireless module through which connectivity with mobile devices is possible.
- Nikon F mount type LENS with 18 to 55 millimeters focal length, TTL phase detection.
- 24.2MP sensor with support for 3456 x 2304 and 2304 x 1536 pixel screen resolution.
- Does not include a low-pass optical filter.
- 3 inch LCD TFT display with below 950k dots image resolution.
- Support for various types of SD cards.
- Sensor type complementary metal oxide semiconductor(CMOS)
- 3D color matrix metering, ISO rating, HDMI, delete function, etc
Buy Nikon D3300 camera costs 29999.
Canon EOS 1200D/1300D
Our first Canon device on this list of the best Beginner DSLR cameras under 30000 Rs, EOS 1200D offers a 3.0 inch LCD display that supports 230K dots image and 720p video resolution. It supports 3:02 aspect ratio. This budget DSLR provides an 18MP sensor. It has an IF lens type that supports live and quick modes of photography.
The Focal length of this lens is within 18 to 55 and 55 to 250 millimeters. This camera comes with a Lithium battery and it includes an SD card slot.
Canon 1200D supports 4272 x 2848 pixel images, linear PCM audio formats, MPEG 4 compression and multiple modes of shooting. This device supports external flash, ISO rating, dust reduction, Evaluative, CWA, Partial and 63 zone color metering.
This camera includes 9 points auto-focus system and supports red-eye reduction, face detection, white balancing, and continuous shots.
EOS 1200D is the best DSLR under 30000 Rupees. Its price is Rupees 31400. EOS 1200D is out of stock on Amazon or Flipkart. Canon had launched the EOS 1300D DSLR as a replacement of 1200D.
If you are searching for a Sony DSLR camera under 30000 Rs, then buy HX400V. The camera has one of the most powerful Sony sensors. Hence, it enables you to take good quality images in low light conditions or in sunlight.
Sony DSC-HX400V employs an Exmor R CMOS 20+ megapixel sensor that supports recording at 10 FPS. It supports 50 times optical zoom and 100 times digital zoom.
This DSLR below 30000 lets you take 4K images. It supports NFC connectivity technology. It features AF mode, Carl Zeiss lens, manual controls, USB connection, and MicroSD cards. The Sony camera costs within 27000 to 28000 INR.
A powerful Nikon camera on this list of the best DSLRs, D3400 offers excellent features. It is one of the finest DSLRs under 30000 Rs in India. Below are the specs of Nikon D3400:
- 24.2MP sensor with supported screen resolutions of 4512 x 3000, 3008 x 2000, FHD 1080, HD 720 pixels.
- CMOS sensor type, Special No AA filter.
- Continuous shooting support at 5 FPS.
- 3 inch LCD TFT display with 921000 dots image and 1080p video resolutions.
- Linear PCM audio formats, 6016 x 4000 pixels image sizing, MPEG4 video format.
- Inbuilt flash and support for external flash.
- Impressive minimum/maximum shutter speed.
- Mount type Nikon F lens, ISO, face detection, delete function, sync terminal.
- Image matrix metering, red-eye reduction, face detection.
- Wireless connectivity and superb battery life.
- ISO Level up to 25600.
- Lightweight (395 grams weight).
- f 3.5 to f5.6 aperture range.
The Nikon camera carries a price tag of 31992 INR.
Also see: Best WiFi Routers in India
If your budget is around 21000 Rs and you are looking for a Sony DSLR, then the HX400 camera is one of the best available options for you.
Weighing at 630 grams, HX400 features 20.1 Megapixel Exmor sensor and it has an LCD 3-inch display. The sensor in this camera has been manufactured by Sony Corporation itself. HX400 supports 32GB MicroSD cards.
The Sony camera under 30000 Rupees supports RAW format images, optical zoom, and maximum 3632 pixels vertical resolution. It ships with an optical viewfinder. It includes a Lithium Ion battery and a USB port. Sony HX400 costs 21990 Rs.
Also see: Best LED tv under 30000 Rs
- 24-megapixel sensor along with an optical viewfinder.
- 3 inch TFT LCD display with 900k dots, support for 1920 x 1080 pixel video resolution, 60 to 50 Hertz refresh rate, wide angles.
- CMOS sensor type with Nikkor lens.
- Supports ISO sensitivity within 100 to 6400.
- 39 points AF system, 32GB internal storage and TTL phase detection.
- Lithium ION battery, powerful Expeed image processor.
- Face detection, high quality 4928 x 3264 pixels image size, LED flash.
- MPEG 4 Video quality with stereo surround sound.
- Supports wireless connectivity.
- Max/ Min shutter speed of 1/4000 and 30 secs.
- Self-timer, ISO rating, 3D color metering, HDMI port.
- 520+ grams weight.
- SD card support.
This Nikon DSLR camera has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 rating on most eCommerce sites. This proves how popular this camera is. Nikon D5200 costs 32000 INR.
Must check: Best camera phones under 30000 Rs