The summer season has begun in our country, and for photography lovers, it cannot be a much better time to capture the real beauty of nature in a photo. To accomplish this task, you need a top class digital camera that ships with a high-quality lens and good image processor. The camera must also support zoom.
Don’t worry! You don’t have to waste time on eCommerce portals to find cameras because we have shortlisted the best mid-range cameras under 20000 Rupees budget for you.
The devices we’ve covered below have superb configuration and a powerful image signal processor. The cameras provide more features than the best camera under Rs 10000. They also borrow some features of the best DSLR below 30000 Rs.
Best cameras under 20000 Rupees in India
Sony Cyber-shot DSC HX60V
HX60V is a point and shoot camera under 20000 Rs with an excellent rating on eCommerce portals. People who own this device are quite happy with its performance. The Sony camera costs around 20000 Rs. It offers the below features:
- Back-illuminated CMOS 20.2 million pixel sensor.
- Sony G lens with 4.28 to 68.48 millimeters focal length, contrast detection, 30 times optical zoom.
- 3 inch Xtra Fine LCD with 1920 x 1080 pixel video playback, 921600 dots image resolution.
- 58 MB ROM, support for all kind of SD cards.
- Background defocus, 3D, intelligent auto, sweep panorama, shooting modes.
- Flash built in, HDMI, good battery life.
- Shutter speed of 1/1600 seconds.
- ISO rating, face detection, HDMI, red-eye reduction, white balancing.
- Aperture range of F3.3 to F5.9, WiFi.
- Features 19 different languages.
- Weight around 270 grams.
The H60V Sony camera costs Rs 22791 on Amazon.
Canon Powershot SX720 HS
Powershot SX720 is a powerful camera under 20000 Rs budget from Canon. It packs the below features:
- Digic 6 image processor coupled with a brilliant CMOS 20 megapixel sensor.
- Maximum aperture range of F/8.0.
- Supports ISO ranges from 80 to 3200, FHD recording and forty times optical zoom.
- Lithium ION battery.
- 76.2 millimeters display, powerful shutter, 10+ shooting modes.
- Records videos at 24, 30, 60, and 25 frames per second.
- Max 172 mm focal length, weighs about 280 grams.
- SD cards of 8 GB capacity are supported.
- Impressive shutter speed.
- Supports connectivity to external devices with USB, NFC, WiFi, and HDMI ports.
- 80 times digital zoom.
The price of the Powershot SX720 HS camera from Canon is 22700 INR on Amazon.
Nikon Coolpix B700
Yet another point and shoot camera on our list, B700 has Nikkor lens and an excellent shutter speed. It provides multiple shooting modes. Here are its specs:
- 20.3 megapixel CMOS sensor designed for low light environments.
- Capable of zooming sixty times optically and 120 times dynamically.
- Wide angle viewing TFT 3 inches LCD.
- 900000+ dots display resolution.
- Nikkor Lens with 4.3 to 258 mm focal length, contrast detection auto-focus.
- Wireless LAN and Bluetooth support.
- Inbuilt storage memory and support for microSD cards.
- Continuous shooting, a nice battery life of up to 419 shots.
- 1/1200 sec maximum shutter speed.
- HDMI, metering, macro mode, red-eye reduction, several modes of white balancing.
- USB connectivity option, electronic viewfinder, 4K video recording.
- Support for macro photography.
Nikon Coolpix B700 camera’s price is Rs 20200 on Flipkart.
Canon PowerShot SX540 HS
This point and shoot device offers plenty of features. Hence, it’s a great asset for a photographer. SX540 carries:
- 20.3 MP 1/2.3 inch sensor with support for 4896 x 2752 pixel resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Digital and 50 x optical zoom support.
- Weighs around 412 grams.
- 3 inch LCD with support for 461k dots image resolution, 1080p quality video playback.
- 4.5 to 215 mm focal length.
- Various picture effects, movie mode, easy shooting modes.
- Memory card, white balancing, continuous shooting, HDMI, USB, white balancing, red-eye reduction support.
- WiFi and NFC support.
- Digic 6 processor.
- F3.2 to F8.0 aperture range.
- 1 – 1/2000 sec shutter speed.
SX540 digital camera is priced at 20800 Rs on Amazon.
Sony Cybershot DSC WX500/B
WX500/B is an upgraded version of WX350. It offers better zoom, tiltable screen, 300 DPI display and a longer exposure time of around 29 seconds.
This camera can shoot high-resolution 24 pixels videos. Like the WX350, WX500 provides WiFi connectivity option, an HDMI port, and flash system. Its price is 21600 INR on Flipkart.
Sony H400 camera
H400 from Sony Corporation offers a magnificent optical zoom of 60. It has a lens with a good focal length and MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. It is priced at Rs 20k. Below are the specifications of the H400 camera:
- 20.1 MP CCD HAD sensor of 1/2.33 inch size.
- 100 times digital and 63 x optical zoom support.
- TFT 3 inch display, 1080p video, Electronic view finder.
- A high-quality lens with 4.4 to 277 millimeters focal length.
- SD card slot, USB support.
- Aperture, shutter priority, intelligent auto shooting modes.
- Max 1/2000 seconds shutter speed, Digic 6 ISP, robust image stabilization system.
- White balancing, multiple OSD languages, red-eye reduction, HDMI, metering, delete function support.
- F/3.4 to F/6.5 aperture lens.
The SX400 camera costs 19350 Rs on Amazon.
Sony CyberShot DSC WX350
Another member of Sony’s Cybershot series, DSC WX350 has excellent specifications. WX350 provides many useful features that help you in capturing better photos and videos. Hence, it’s no doubt one of the best digital cameras under 20000 Rs in India.
Here are the features of this great camera:
- 136 grams weight, compact camera.
- Exmor R CMOS 18.2 megapixel sensor of 1/2.3 inch size.
- TFT LCD 3 inch ClearPhoto display with 460800 dots image resolution, 1080p videos.
- Contrast detection capable Sony G lens with focal length of 4.3 to 86 millimeters.
- Lithium battery, a storage capacity of 48 megabytes, USB, microSD support.
- Night portrait, anti-motion, HDR, backlight correction, snow, fireworks, snow effect support.
- Flash, Max 1/1600 seconds shutter speed.
- HDMI support, white balancing, red-eye reduction, metering, macro mode, self-timer, face detection.
- Very high ISO levels (around 12000).
- F3.5 to F8.0 aperture range, 20 times optical zoom capability.
The DSC WX350 camera’s price is 19990 INR on Amazon.
Conclusion: Sony H400, Cyber-shot DSC HX60V, WX500/B, WX350, Canon Powershot SX720 HS, SX540 HS, and Nikon Coolpix B700 are the best cameras under 20000 Rs.