The winter season has begun in our country, and for photography lovers, it cannot be a much better time to capture the real beauty of nature in a photo. To accomplish this task, you need a top class digital camera that offers a high-quality lens, good image processor, zoom support, etc.
In this article, we’ve shortlisted the best mid range cameras for you. The devices we’ve covered here are priced under 2000 Rs have better configuration than the best cameras under Rs 10000, and they borrow some features from the top DSLRs below 30000 Rs.
Top 6 Best cameras under 20000 Rupees budget
6Nikon Coolpix S9900 camera
Another camera with point and shoot capabilities, S9900 has Nikkor lens and an excellent shutter speed. It provides plenty of shooting modes. Here are its specs:
- 16 megapixel CMOS sensor designed for low light environments.
- cCpable of zooming thirty times optically and sixty times dynamically .
- Wide angle viewing TFT 3 inches LCD.
- 900000+ dots display resolution.
- Nikkor Lens with 4.5 to 135 mm focal length, contrast detection auto-focus.
- Near field connectivity and WiFi support.
- Inbuilt storage memory of 473MB, support for microSD cards.
- Continuous shooting, 3D, night portrait, party, indoor, museum shooting modes.
- 1/1200 sec maximum shutter speed.
- HDMI, metering, macro mode, red-eye reduction, several modes of white balancing.
- Inbuilt GPS, USB connectivity with PTP & MTP protocols.
|Nikon Coolpix S9900 Price:||Rupees 20000|
5Sony Cyber-shot DSC HX60V
This point and shoot camera under 20000 Rs has an excellent rating. The users owning this device are quite happy with the performance of Sony DSC HX60V. This camera around 20000 Rs offers the below features:
- Back-illuminated CMOS 20.2 million pixel sensor.
- Sony G lens with 4.28 to 68.48 millimeters focal length, contrast detection, 30 times optical zoom.
- 3 inch Xtra fine LCD with 1920 x 1080 pixel video playback, 921600 dots image resolution.
- 58 MB ROM, support for all kind of SD cards.
- Background defocus, 3D, intelligent auto, sweep panorama, shooting modes.
- Flash built in, HDMI, good battery life.
- Shutter speed of 1/1600 seconds.
- ISO rating, face detection, HDMI, red eye reduction, white balancing.
- Aperture range of F3.3 to F5.9, WiFi.
- Features 19 different languages.
- Weight around 270 grams.
|Sony DSV HX60V Price:||23600 Rs|
|Within 23000 Rs|
4Canon PowerShot SX710 HS camera
This point and shoot device offer plenty of essential features for a photographer. It carries:
- 20.3 MP 1/2.3 inch sensor with support for 4896 x 2752 pixel resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 60 times digital and 30 x optical zoom support.
- Weighs around 270 grams.
- 3 inch LCD with support for 921600 dots image resolution, 1080p quality video playback.
- 4.5 to 135 mm focal length.
- Picture Effect, 3D, movie mode, easy shooting modes.
- Flash, SD card, white balancing six modes, HDMI, USB, white balancing, red eye reduction support.
- WiFi and NFC support.
- Digic processor.
- F3.2 to F8.0 aperture range.
- 1/3200 sec shutter speed.
- Supports 6 continuous shots per second.
|Canon SX710 HX Price:||Within 18000 to 19000 Rs|
3Canon SX-530 HS camera
This is by far once of the best Canon mid-range camera till date. It has a lens with a good focal length and MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. It is priced at Rs 20k budget.
- 16 MP CMOS sensor of 1/2.33 inch size.
- 100 times digital and 50 x optical zoom support.
- TFT 3 inch display, 1080p video, 461000 dots image resolution.
- A high-quality lens with 4.3 to 215 millimeters focal length.
- SD card slot, USB support, NFC, and WiFi support.
- Aperture, shutter priority, intelligent auto shooting modes.
- Max 1/2000 seconds shutter speed.
- Seven creative modes of white balancing, six languages, red eye reduction, HDMI, metering, delete function support.
- F/3.4 to F/8.0 aperture ranges.
|Canon SX530 Price:||Within 20000 to 21000 Rs|
2Sony CyberShot DSC WX350 camera
Another member of Sony’s Cybershot series, DSC WX350 has excellent specifications. It provides many useful features that help you in capturing better photos and videos. Hence, it’s no doubt one of the best digital cameras under 20000 Rs in India.
- 136 grams weight, point and shoot type compact camera.
- Exmor R CMOS 18.2 megapixel sensor of 1/2.3 inch size.
- TFT LCD 3 inch ClearPhoto display with 460800 dots image resolution, 1080p videos.
- Contrast detection capable Sony G lens with focal length of 4.3 to 86 millimeters.
- Lithium battery, a storage capacity of 48 megabytes, USB, microSD support.
- Night portrait, anti-motion, HDR, backlight correction, snow, fireworks, snow effect support.
- Flash, Max 1/1600 seconds shutter speed.
- HDMI support, white balancing, red eye reduction, metering, macro mode, self-timer, face detection.
- Very high ISO levels (around 12000).
- F3.5 to F8.0 aperture range, 20 times optical zoom capability.
|Sony Cybershot DSC WX350 Price:||Within 18k to 19k Rs|
Sony Cybershot DSC WX500/B is an upgraded version of WX350. It offers better zoom, tiltable screen, 300 DPI display and offers a longer exposure of around 29 seconds. This camera can shoot high resolution 24 pixels videos. Like the WX350, WX500 comes with an inbuilt WiFi module along with an HDMI port and flash system.
|Sony Cybershot W500/B Price:||Around 19000 Rs|
1Canon EOS 1200D
With an average 4.5 ratings from 1000s of customers, this camera under 20000 Rs budget from Canon packs the below features:
- Digic 4 CPU coupled with CMOS 18 megapixel sensor.
- Maximum aperture range of f5.6.
- Supports ISO ranges within 100 to 6400, FHD recording and three times optical zoom.
- Lithium ION battery.
- 76.2 millimeters display.
- Records videos at 24, 30, 60, and 25 frames per second.
- Max 55 mm focal length.
- SD cards of 8 GB capacity are supported.
- Impressive shutter speed.
- Supports connectivity to external devices with USB, HDMI ports.
- Magnifies images up to 10 times on demand.
|EOS 1200D Price:||Rupees 24000|