Here, we’ve covered good cameras below 15K in India from leading brands like Nikon, Canon, Sony. These devices are the best in the markets. They have excellent ratings on eCommerce firms such as Flipkart and Amazon.
The devices have the features that can be considered perfect for any photographer. Here’s the list-
6 Best cameras under 15000 Rs in India (Point and shoot)
Sony Cybershot H300
One of the best Sony CyberShot series camera below 15000 Rs, H300, has the below features and specifications-
- Weighs below 500 grams.
- Supports 360 degrees sweep panorama.
- 122.9 x 83.2 x 87.2 millimeters dimension.
- 20.1 megapixel HAD CCD sensor with Sony lens.
- Up to 280 times VGA digital zoom.
- Supports digital and 35 times optical zooming.
- 3 inches TFT LCD ClearPhoto liquid crystal display.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio.
- High contrast in low light environment.
- Clear zoom feature for videos.
- Nine amazing picture effects.
- Wireless connectivity option with NFC and WiFi.
- 55 megabytes memory with SD card support.
- Long lasting battery, five flash modes.
- Supports high-resolution video recording.
- Aperture ranges from f 3.0 to f5.9.
|Sony Cybershot H300 Price:||Within 14000 INR|
Nikon Coolpix B500
This is an advanced camera that includes 3 inches high-resolution tiltable display and a latest Nikkor lens. B500 is one of the latest cameras on our list. Nikon started selling B500 from May 2016 onward. B500 offers support for recording FHD videos. It has a very fast and high-performance auto-focus system.
This Nikon camera supports 40 times optical zoom, continuous shots, HDMI/USB & Bluetooth connectivity. Coolpix B500 has 0.5 KG weight. It packs a 16 million pixel sensor which generates high-res 16 MB images. B500 includes 12 elements lens and supports 4 x digital zoom. The max focal length supported by the lens in B500 is 160mm. It has a modern design and many more exciting features.
|Nikon CoolPix B500 Price:||Starts at 15000 Rs|
Canon Powershot SX420
Powershot SX420 is an enhanced version of the above camera. It offers network connectivity options in the form of NFC and WiFi. SX420 packs a sensor that supports 42 times optical zoom. It has better battery life as compared to X410. Other features in SX420 are the same as its predecessor.
- Point and shoot functionality.
- 9 Intelligent IS modes for the perfect shot.
- 20+ megapixel camera with CCD sensor, decent focal length.
- 42 x optical zoom, wide angle 24 millimeters lens.
- 3.0 inches display with the resolution of below 250000 dots.
- Can record full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel videos.
- Supports aspect ratios of 16:9 and 4:3.
- Lithium ION battery, ISO levels up to 1600.
- Smart Digic 4+ processor.
- SD card support, continuous shots at the speed of 1 shots per 2 seconds.
- 325 grams weight.
- f3.5 to f8.0 Aperture Range.
|Sony Powershot SX420 Price:||Rs 14995|
|Within 15000 to 15500|
This advance budget digital camera under 15000 Rs is one of the best in the business. It is a great alternative to L840 camera, which is out of stock on all eCommerce websites. XG-1 offers great optical zoom, 1 centimeters macro mode and the following features:
- Weighs around 566 grams.
- 119 by 89 by 97.5 millimeters in dimensions.
- Supports 52 times optical and four times digital zoom.
- 3.0 inch LCD TFT screen.
- Supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Supports full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels video recording at 30 FPS.
- Record 640 x 480 pixels videos at 120 FPS.
- ISO range up to 800.
- CMOS 1/2.3 inch 16.7 megapixels sensor.
- 12 points face detection system.
- 15 megabytes memory with support for SD card.
- F3 to F5.6 Aperture range.
- 459K dots screen resolution.
- Has an electronic viewfinder, self-timer function.
- Provides good battery life. XG-1 lasts for up to 239 shots.
|Pentax XG-1 Price:||Within 14000 to 15000 Rs|
Nikon Coolpix S9900 is a good alternative to XG-1. It has GPS module, 30 x Opt Zoom, 25 millimeters focal length, faster shutter speed and 3.7 millimeters aperture lens. This camera supports smaller capacity batteries due to which the battery backup will be lower than the above device.
|Nikon CoolPix S9900 Price:||Within 14500 to 15000 Rs|
Sony Cybershot WX80
Priced at 11000 Rs, Cybershot WX80 budget digital camera is an impressive device. Beginners will find it easy use. WX80 has below top class features:
- Compact dimensions and excellent design.
- 122 grams weight, built-in WiFi.
- Advanced point and shoot functionality.
- Powerful BIONZ processor, wide angle lens.
- Supports eight times optical zooming.
- 2.7 inches TFT LCD ClearPhoto display.
- Supports 720p, 1080p video recording and aspect ratios of 16 is to 9, and four is to 3.
- 16.20 megapixels sensor with Sony EXMOR lens.
- Supports alkaline battery, features Micro HDMI port and provides USB connectivity option.
- 48 megabytes inbuilt memory with support for storage expansion through SD card.
- Carl Zeiss lens, 230 shots battery life
|Cybershot WX80 Price:||Rupees 10500|
Canon IXUS 285HS
IXUS 285 HS is one of the latest and best digital Canon camera within 12000 to 13000 Rs. It has the below specifications and features:
- 146.8 grams weight.
- Compact dimension.
- 12 times optical and 24 times digital zoom.
- 3 inches liquid crystal display with 461K dots resolution.
- Superb shutter speed.
- 20.20 megapixels camera CCD 1/2.3 type sensor, excellent focal length.
- Supports wide angle shooting and full high-definition resolution.
- USB connectivity, NO HDMI port.
- Different color options.
- Powerful flash (with four modes) that has a range up to 13 feet.
- Lithium ION battery, the latest Digic processor for faster conversion, image processing.
- F3.6 to F20 Aperture Range.
- Wireless connectivity option and NFC module.
|Canon IXUS 285 HS Price:||Rs 12500|