Here, we’ve covered the best cameras below 15K in India. Our list includes top class budget cameras from leading brands i.e. Nikon, Canon, Sony. The devices we’ve shared here are the best in the markets. They have excellent ratings on eCommerce firms such as Flipkart and Amazon.
The cameras provide good zoom, powerful lens, and USB or WiFi connectivity option. They have user-friendly functions suitable for any type of photographer.
The cameras are compact, lightweight and have a great design. They have excellent ISO sensitivity range and a screen that enables you to view the video recordings and captured photos. Here’s the list of great budget cameras that you can buy in India.
6 Best cameras under 15000 Rs in India (Point and shoot)
SX430 from Canon is one of the most advanced budget digital cameras under 15000 Rs. It is one of the best in the business. It is a great alternative to L840 camera, which is out of stock on all eCommerce websites.
The SX430 Canon camera provides an excellent optical zoom. It supports macro mode and the following features:
- Weighs around 320 grams.
- 119 by 89 by 97.5 millimeters in dimensions.
- Supports 45 times optical and 90 times digital zoom (Zoom Plus).
- 3.0 inch LCD screen.
- Supports aspect ratios up to 16:9.
- Supports full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels video recording at 30 FPS.
- ISO range up to 800.
- 20-megapixel sensor with Digic 4+ processor.
- Face detection system, NFC, and WiFi.
- Inbuilt storage memory with support for SD card.
- F3 to F5.6 Aperture range.
- 230K dots screen resolution.
- Has an electronic viewfinder, self-timer function.
- Provides good battery life. SX430 lasts for up to 260 shots.
The Canon SX430 camera costs Rs 14300.Buy from Flipkart
5Canon Powershot SX620 HS
Launched in India last year, SX620 is one of the latest digital cameras on our list. Powershot SX620 is an enhanced version of the SX430 camera. It offers network connectivity options in the form of NFC and WiFi.
SX620 supports 25 times optical zoom. It has a good battery life. SX620 camera packs the following features:
- Point and shoot functionality.
- Intelligent IS modes for the perfect shot.
- 20+ megapixel camera with CMOS sensor, decent focal length.
- 25 x optical zoom, wide-angle 24 millimeters lens.
- 3.0 inches LCD display with the resolution of 900K dots.
- Can record full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel videos.
- Supports aspect ratios of 16:9 and 4:3.
- Lithium ION battery, ISO levels up to 3200.
- Digic 4+ image processor.
- SD card support, continuous shots at the speed of 1 shots per 2 seconds.
- 183 grams weight.
- F3.2 to F6.6 Aperture range.
The price of SX620 Canon Powershot camera is 14991 Rupees.Buy from Amazon
4Sony Cybershot WX220
Priced below 14000 Rs, Cybershot WX220 budget digital camera is an impressive device. Beginners will find it easy use. WX220 has the following features:
- Compact dimensions and excellent design.
- 391 grams weight, built-in WiFi.
- Advanced point and shoot functionality.
- Powerful BIONZ X processor, wide angle lens.
- Supports 10 times optical zoom.
- 2.7 inches TFT LCD ClearPhoto display.
- Supports 720p, 1080p video recording and aspect ratios of 16 is to 9, and four is to 3.
- 18.20-megapixel Sony EXMOR sensor.
- Supports alkaline battery, features Micro HDMI port and provides USB connectivity option.
- Support for storage memory expansion through SD card.
- High-quality lens, 230 shots battery life.
Cybershot WX220 costs Rupees 13000 in India.Buy from Amazon
3Nikon Coolpix B500
Nikon had launched its B500 camera in India in May 2016. B500 is an advanced camera that includes 3 inches high-resolution tiltable display and a latest Nikkor lens. This camera offers support for recording FHD videos. It has a fast and high-performance auto-focus system.
This Nikon camera supports 40 times optical zoom, continuous shots, HDMI/USB & Bluetooth connectivity. Coolpix B500 has 0.5 KG weight. It packs a 16 million pixel sensor which generates high-res 16 MB images. B500 includes 12 elements lens and supports 4 x digital zoom. The max focal length supported by the lens in B500 is 160mm. The camera has a modern design.
The price of CoolPix B500 camera’s price is Rs 15400.Buy from Amazon
2Canon IXUS 285HS
IXUS 285 HS is one of the latest and best digital Canon cameras within 12000 to 13000 Rs. It provides the below features:
- 146.8 grams weight.
- Compact dimension.
- 12 times optical and 24 times digital zoom.
- 3 inches liquid crystal display with 461K dots resolution.
- Superb shutter speed.
- 20.20 megapixels camera CCD 1/2.3 type sensor, excellent focal length.
- Supports wide angle shooting and full high-definition resolution.
- USB connectivity, NO HDMI port.
- Different color options.
- Powerful flash (with four modes) that has a range up to 13 feet.
- Lithium ION battery, the latest Digic processor for faster conversion, image processing.
- F3.6 to F20 Aperture Range.
- Wireless connectivity option and NFC module.
Canon IXUS 285HS camera’s price in India is within 12000 to 13000 Rupees.Buy from Amazon
1Sony Cybershot H300
H300 is one of the best Sony CyberShot series cameras below 15000 Rs. It has the below features and specifications-
- Weighs about 500 grams.
- Supports 360 degrees sweep panorama.
- 122.9 x 83.2 x 87.2 millimeters dimension.
- 20.1 megapixel HAD CCD sensor with Sony lens.
- Up to 280 times VGA digital zoom.
- Supports digital and 35 times optical zooming.
- 3 inches TFT LCD ClearPhoto liquid crystal display.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio.
- High contrast in the low light environment.
- Clear zoom feature for videos.
- Nine amazing picture effects.
- Wireless connectivity option with NFC and WiFi.
- 55 megabytes memory with SD card support.
- Long lasting battery, five flash modes.
- Supports high-resolution video recording.
- Aperture ranges from f3.0 to f5.9.
Sony Cybershot H300 camera is priced at 13450 Rupees.Buy from Amazon
Conclusion: Canon SX430, Powershot SX620 HS, IXUS 285HS, Sony Cybershot WX220, H300 and Nikon Coolpix B500 are best digital camera under 15000 Rs in India.