Ritz Jubilio is a customized version of the famous Ritz Car that was unveiled at the Delhi’s auto expo show by the Indian vehicle manufacturer Maruti. It is packed with the same features as the Ritz but has much better looks than its predecessor. These three cars have a brand new body color and a stylish roof. The new design based headlamps of this four wheeler have a gloss black finish that makes the headlights look super cool.
Ritz Jubilio specifications also include smoked taillights and a new design based alloy wheels. This redesigned car’s music system gets a touchscreen interface which makes it look even much better. The dashboard at the interior of comes in shades of 2 colors. Other technical specifications are same as the earlier version of this car. One more modified car that was unveiled by Maruti is the Ertiga Altair.
Just like the Jubilio, this Maruti four wheeler is the improved version of the Ertiga car. It has a new set of projector lenses equipped headlights. With a new design based bumper, this customized vehicle includes daytime running LED lights.
With new side skirt, side chrome finish, this four wheeler sports roof mounted rear spoiler and a newly designed bumper spoiler. Other specs remain the same as the earlier version of Ertiga.
Key specifications of Maruti Ritz Jubilio:-
- 1248cc four-cylinders DOHC and DDIS engine.
- 73 – 74bhp max power at 4000 rpm.
- 190 – 191 Nm max torque at 2000 RPM.
- Five-speed manual transmission.
- 43 – 44 liters fuel tank capacity.
- Five doors/5 seating.
- 1125 – 1130 kilograms weight.
- Good mileage of 22 – 23 kilometers per liter.
- Top speed of 160 – 165 kilometers per hour.
Maruti Ritz price in India is around 4.3 – 6.5 lakh rupees.
If a customized version of this vehicle is ever launched, we can expect the price to be 1.5 – 2 Lakh Rupees more than the regular price of Ritz.
Key specs of Maruti Ertiga Altair
- 1.3 liter DDIS 1248cc engine.
- Max power of 88.8 bhp at the rate of 4000 rpm.
- Max torque of 200Nm at the rate of 1750 rpm.
- Mileage of 17 – 19 KMPL.
- Seating capacity of 7 persons.
- 45 liters fuel tank capacity.
- Top speed around 168 – 172 kilometers per hour.
Maruti Ertiga price in India is around 7 – 9 Lakh Rupees
If the customized version of this vehicle is launched in India, then its price is expected to be 2 – 2.5 Lakh Rupees more than the regular price of Ertiga.