Here, we’ve shared a step-by-step guide to download and Install iReff for PC, Android or Windows smartphone. But before having a look at the tutorial, let’s first know what this software is all about? Well, iReff is an application that allows you to find the best possible recharge plan for your GSM/WCDMA smartphone or a tablet.
With iReff, you can get details on top-up, combo, special tariff, full talk-time vouchers for any telecom operator before recharging your phone online with PayTM app or Oxigen wallet.
The iReff app was first launched for Android platform and is now available for the Windows phone OS. The data displayed in this app is updated daily by the iReff team. Thus, iReff makes you aware of the latest recharge plans of all the top Indian telecom operators that include Tata Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Loop Mobile, BSNL Uninor, Virgin Mobile, etc.
As there’s no official software available to install the desktop version of this app on PC, you’ll need to follow any of the below-listed tutorials to use this app on your computer (Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or Vista) or laptop.
- Download Bluestacks android emulator.
- Open the folder where you’ve saved Bluestacks setup.
- Now double-click on the downloaded setup file and install this emulator on your computer.
- Open google search engine on your web-browser and search for iReff APK file. Don’t worry. There are a lot of websites having iReff Apk. Visit anyone and download it to your PC.
- Once you download the Ireff APK, right-click on it and choose open with Bluestacks.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on your screen.
Note: iReff for smartphones or tablets can be downloaded free through the below links-
To download the iReff app using this tutorial, you’ll need to be connected to the internet until the app has is installed.
- Download and install the android emulator named Bluestacks (check tutorial 1 for the link).
- Once this software has is installed on your PC, run it and go to its search option.
- Type iReff and hit enter.
- Now you’ll be able to see the icon of this application.
- Click on it and follow all the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.