Here, we’ve shared 6 great all-in-one printers that you can use at home, office, colleges and small shops for scanning, copying, or printing photos, documents, etc.
The printers we’ve shared are manufactured by the top printer brands in India – Canon & HP. Hence, you can expect an exceptional performance from them. The printers are compatible with Apple’s Mac and Microsoft’s Windows operating system. Configuring them is not a devious task. The OS will detect the printer automatically. Then, it will install the driver software.
Whether you’re a student, staff member, or a small business owner, the features of the printers we’ve covered here will meet your requirements. Here’s the list of best budget printers that you can buy for under 5000, 7000 and 10000 Rs in India
Best printers in India under 10000 Rupees
HP Deskjet 2135 All in one printer
HP is one of the best printer brands in India. Its product, the Deskjet 2135 is one of the best budget all-in-one printers under 10000 Rs. Deskjet 2135 costs within 4000 to 4500 Rs in India. It can print a photo of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution within 43 seconds.
Deskjet 2135 printer comes with a powerful tray system which stores maximum 60 pages at a given time. Here are the complete specifications of this top class printer:
- 4800 x 1200 dpi image printing resolution.
- B5, A4, DL, A6 page size support.
- Contact image sensor with 1200 x 2400 dpi scanning resolution.
- 24 bits scanning resolution.
- Supports maximum 9 pages multi copy, 3.0 CPM color copy speed.
- Operates at 35 to 50 degree Celsius temperature.
- An impressive duty cycle of 1000 pages.
- Weight around 3.4 kilograms, 10W power consumption when active.
- Compatible with all major Windows, Mac operating systems.
- USB connectivity option.
- Supports HP Ink cartridges.
The price of Deskjet 2135 printer is Rs 4200.
Canon G2002 printer
G2002 is a budget Canon multifunction inkjet printer with the following configuration:
- Scan, print and copy functions.
- CIS Flatbed scanner.
- Impressive canning speed of 19 seconds.
- 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
- Output tray with 100 sheets capacity.
- 100 sheets tray capacity.
- Operates at 10 to 32.5 degrees room temperature.
- Consumes 240W power when active.
- 5.6 kilograms weight, support for borderless and bordered printing.
- Legal, Envelope, DL, A5, A4, B5, C6 page format support.
- Nice design, USB interface.
- Supports Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Canon G2002 printer’s price is Rupees 9500.
Canon Pixma MG2470 printer
Pixma M2470 is a cheap printer that costs below 3000 Rupees in India. It is a color printer fitted with a powerful CIS sensor that supports 600 x 2400 pixel resolution images and 8, 16, 24, 48-bit colors. The Canon printer can scan an A4, DL, B5, LGL, and A5 size page within 15 seconds.
Canon Pixma M2470 supports multi-copying mode (maximum 21 pages). This budget color printer supports USB connectivity, Canon CL-746, PG 745 ink cartridges, Windows XP to 10, Mac operating systems.
Pixma M2470 is energy star rated product and it can function at 5 to 35 degrees temperature. It supports papers of various sizes and has a cost per page of 1.16. This printer can print 4 color images per minute. It costs 2800 INR.
SAMSUNG SCX 3401
SCX 3401 is a lightweight multi-function compact monochrome printer ideal for business or personal use. It can print up to 20 A4 pages per minute.
Samsung has incorporated its latest printing technology in SCX 3401. Hence, you won’t have to wait for a long time to get your printout. According to Samsung, SCX generates a print within 9 seconds.
The Samsung printer’s retail box includes a CD. The CD features setup of a software that allows Windows OS to recognize SCX 3401. You must install the software before connecting the Samsung printer to your PC.
The cartridge that Samsung provides with this monochrome printer lasts until 699 prints. Priced within 8500 to 9000 INR, the Samsung printer provides a high-speed USB port and it weighs about 7.0 kilograms.
HP DeskJet 4729
Our 2nd last printer on this list, DeskJet 4729 is one of the latest printers that you can purchase online. HP had introduced DeskJet 4729 in India last year.
Deskjet 4729 is a powerful inkjet printer from HP that weighs about 5.5 kilograms. It has a 64 megabytes memory. Deskjet 4729 supports printing at a resolution of 1200 dots per inch. It has 500+ pages duty life-cycle, 25 pages output tray, and 60 pages input tray capacity. The printer supports all versions of Mac, Windows operating systems.
The printer from HP supports WiFi and it can print up to 15 pages per minute. Its price is Rupees 8000.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3835 printer
Deskjet Advantage 3835 is one of the best-selling HP printers in India. It comes with the following features:
- Supports borderless printing and A5, DL, A6, B5 paper formats.
- Supports wireless WiFi connectivity for printing pages from local machines.
- Has 60 pages input tray, 25 sheets output tray capacity.
- A powerful sensor with 1200 dpi 24 bits scanning resolution.
- Includes a powerful copier that supports resolutions of up to 600 dpi.
- Operates at 5 to 40 degrees temperatures.
- Consumes 10.0 Watts power, 512 MB system memory, 128 megabytes storage memory.
- 2 inch LCD display, 32 megabytes storage space.
- Can print, copy, fax, and scan.
- Windows, Apple Mac operating system compatible
- 7100 grams weight, 24-bit resolution support.
- Ships with 2 cartridges i.e HP 680 with black ink and HP 680 multicolor.
Specifications of this all in one HP printer under 10000 Rs are impressive. The HP 3835 printer costs 6000 Rupees
Conclusion: HP Deskjet 2135, 4535, 3835, Canon G2002, MG2470, SAMSUNG SCX 3401 are the best printers under 10000 Rs in India.
Interesting Article: Epson Paperlab is the 1st on-site paper recycling machine ever