Inkjet vs. Multifunction Printers – What is the difference ?
Believe it or not, the copy papers used in printers aren’t all the same. The standard paper used in offices are meant for copy machines and typewriters. Inkjet, Laser, and All-purpose Inkjet paper use special paper specifically designed for the type of printer.
Looking for Multifunction and/or Inkjet Printers? Here, we’ve shared 6 great inkjet and a few multifunction all-in-one printers that you can use at home, office, colleges and small shops for scanning, copying, or printing photos, documents, etc.
The printers we’ve shared are manufactured by the top companies i.e. Canon, Samsung, & HP. They are compatible with Apple’s Mac and Microsoft’s Windows operating system. They provide a great experience no matter where you are and what your system configuration is. Configuring them is not a devious task. The OS will detect the printing device automatically. Then, it will install the driver software.
Whether you’re a student, staff member, or a small business owner, the features of the printers we’ve covered here will meet your requirements. These are the best budget printers that you can buy for under 10000 Rupees in India.
Best printers under Rs. 10000
- Supports borderless printing and A5, DL, A6, B5 paper formats
- Supports wireless WiFi connectivity for printing pages from local machines
- Has 60 pages input tray, 25 sheets output tray capacity
- A powerful sensor with 1200 dpi 24 bits scanning resolution
- Includes a powerful copier that supports resolutions of up to 600 dpi
- Operates at 5 to 40 degrees temperatures
- Consumes 10.0 Watts power, 512 MB system memory, 128 megabytes of storage memory
- 2 inch LCD display, 32 megabytes of storage space
- Can print, copy, fax, and scan
- Windows, Apple Mac operating system compatible
- 7100 grams weight, 24-bit resolution support
- Ships with 2 cartridges i.e HP 680 with black ink and HP 680 multicolor
Specifications of this all in one HP printer under Rs. 10000 are impressive.
Deskjet 4729 is a powerful inkjet printer from HP that weighs about 5.5 kilograms. It has 64 megabytes of system memory. Deskjet 4729 supports printing at a resolution of 1200 dots per inch. It has 500+ pages duty life-cycle, 25 pages output tray, and 60 pages input tray capacity.
HP 4729 supports all versions of Mac, Windows operating systems. It offers WiFi connectivity option and can print up to 15 pages per minute.
HP is one of the best printer brands in India. Its product, the Deskjet 2135 is one of the best budget all-in-one printers under 10000 Rs. This device costs between 4000 to 4500 Rs in India. It can print a photo of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution within 43 seconds.
Deskjet 2135 ships with a powerful tray system that can store up to 60 pages at a given time. Here’s the list of features supported by this printer:
- 4800 x 1200 dpi image printing resolution.
- B5, A4, DL, A6 page size support.
- Contact image sensor with 1200 x 2400 dpi scanning resolution.
- 24 bits scanning resolution.
- Supports maximum 9 pages multi copy, 3.0 CPM color copy speed.
- Operates at 35 to 50 degree Celsius temperature.
- An impressive duty cycle of 1000 pages.
- Weight around 3.4 kilograms, 10W power consumption when active.
- Compatible with all major Windows, Mac operating systems.
- USB connectivity option.
- Supports HP Ink cartridges.
Canon Pixma MG2577S
Pixma MG2577S is a cheap all-in-one printer that costs below 3000 Rupees in India. It is fitted with a powerful CIS sensor that supports 600 x 2400 pixel resolution images and 8, 16, 24, 48-bit colors.
MG2577S can scan an A4, DL, B5, LGL, and A5 size page within 15 seconds. It supports multi-copying mode (maximum 21 pages), USB connectivity, Canon CL-746, PG 745 ink cartridges, Windows XP to 10, and Mac operating systems.
Pixma MG2577S is energy star rated product and it can function at 5 to 35 degrees temperature. It supports papers of various sizes and has a cost per page of 1.16. This printer can print 4 color images per minute. It is available for purchase at Rs 3000.
Also read: Best WiFi routers in India
G2002 is a budget Canon multifunction inkjet printer that provides the following configuration:
- Scan, print and copy functions
- CIS Flatbed scanner
- Impressive canning speed of 19 seconds
- 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Output tray with 100 sheets capacity
- 100 sheets tray capacity
- Operates at 10 to 32.5 degrees room temperature
- Consumes 240W power when active
- 5.6 kilograms weight, support for borderless and bordered printing
- Legal, Envelope, DL, A5, A4, B5, C6 page format support
- Nice design, USB interface
- Supports Windows and Macintosh operating systems
SCX 3401 is a lightweight multi-function compact monochrome printer ideal for business or personal use. It can print up to 20 A4 pages per minute.
Samsung has incorporated its latest printing technology in SCX 3401. Hence, you won’t have to wait for a long time to get your printout. According to Samsung, SCX generates a print within 9 seconds.
The Samsung printer’s retail box includes a CD. The CD features setup of a software that allows Windows OS to recognize SCX 3401. You must install the software before connecting SCX 3401 to your PC.
The cartridge that Samsung provides with this device lasts until 699 prints. The Samsung printer provides a high-speed USB port and it weighs about 7.0 kilograms.
Conclusion: HP Deskjet 2135, 4535, 3835, Canon G2002, MG2470, SAMSUNG SCX 3401 are the best printers under 10000 Rs in India.
Interesting Article: Epson Paperlab is the 1st on-site paper recycling machine ever