Here, we’ve shared 6 great all-in-one printers that you can use at home, office, colleges and small shops. Some of these computer peripherals can be used to print photos, scan documents, and files. They can function as a copier too.
The products we’ve shared are manufactured by the top printer brands in India – Canon & HP. Hence, you can expect an exceptional performance from them. These devices are compatible with Apple’s Mac and Microsoft’s Windows operating system. Configuring them is not a devious task. The OS will detect the machine automatically. Then, it will install the driver software.
Whether you’re a student, staff member, or a small business owner, here’s the list of best budget printers that you should consider buying for under 5000, 7000 and 10000 Rs in India
Top 6 Best printers in India under 10000 Rupees
6HP Deskjet 2135 All in one printer
HP is undoubtedly one of the best printer brands in India. Its product, the Deskjet 2135 is one of the best budget all-in-one printers under 10000 Rs. Deskjet 2135 has a price tag around 3800 – 4000 Rs in India. It can print a photo with 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution within 43 seconds.
Deskjet 2135 printer comes with a powerful tray system which stores maximum 60 pages at a given time. Here are the complete specifications of this top class printer:
- 4800 x 1200 dpi image printing resolution.
- B5, A4, DL, A6 page size support.
- Contact image sensor with 1200 x 2400 dpi scanning resolution.
- 24 bits scanning resolution.
- Supports maximum 9 pages multi copy, 3.0 CPM color copy speed.
- Operates at 35 to 50 degree Celsius temperature.
- An impressive duty cycle of 1000 pages.
- Weight around 3.4 kilograms, 10W power consumption when active.
- Compatible with all major Windows, Mac operating systems.
- USB connectivity option.
- Supports HP Ink cartridges.
The price of Deskjet 2135 printer is Rs 4000.Buy from Amazon
5Canon G2002 printer
G2002 is a budget Canon multifunction inkjet printer with the following configuration:
- Scan, print and copy functions.
- CIS Flatbed scanner.
- Impressive canning speed of 19 seconds.
- 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
- Output tray with 100 sheets capacity.
- 100 sheets tray capacity.
- Operates at 10 to 32.5 degrees room temperature.
- Consumes 240W power when active.
- 5.6 kilograms weight, support for borderless and bordered printing.
- Legal, Envelope, DL, A5, A4, B5, C6 page format support.
- Nice design, USB interface.
- Supports Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Canon G2002 printer’s price is Rupees 10990.Buy from Flipkart
4Canon Pixma MG2470 printer
Pixma M2470 is a cheap printer that costs below 3000 Rupees in India. It is a color printer that packs a CIS sensor. It can scan 8, 16, 24 as well as 48 bits colors. The sensor comes with an impressive optical scanning resolution of 600 x 2400 pixels. It can easily scan an A4, DL, B5, LGL, and A5 size page within 15 seconds.
Canon Pixma M2470 supports multi-copying mode (maximum 21 pages). This budget color printer supports USB connectivity, Canon CL-746, PG 745 ink cartridges, Windows XP to 10, Mac operating systems.
Pixma M2470 is energy star rated product and it can function in 5 to 35 degrees temperatures. It supports papers of various sizes and has a cost per page of 1.16. This printer can print 4 color images per minute. It costs below 3000 INR.Buy from Flipkart
3SAMSUNG SCX 3401
SCX 3401 is a lightweight multi-function compact monochrome printer ideal for business or personal use. It can print up to 20 A4 pages per minute.
Samsung has incorporated its latest printing technology in SCX 3401. Hence, you won’t have to wait for a long time to get your printout. According to Samsung, SCX generates a print within 9 seconds.
The Samsung printer’s retail box includes a CD. The CD features setup of a software that allows Windows OS to recognize SCX 3401. You must install the software before connecting the Samsung printer to your PC.
The cartridge that Samsung provides with this monochrome printer lasts until 699 prints. Priced within 8500 to 9000 INR, the Samsung printer provides a high-speed USB port and weighs about 7.0 kilograms.Buy from Flipkart
2HP DeskJet 4535
Our 2nd last printer on this list, DeskJet 4535 is one of the latest printers that you can purchase online. HP had introduced DeskJet 4535 in India last year.
Deskjet 4534 weighs about 6 kilograms. It has a 64 megabytes memory and a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dots per inch. It has 1000 pages duty life-cycle, 100 pages output tray, and 150 pages input tray capacity. The printer supports all versions of Mac, Windows operating systems.
The printer from HP supports WiFi and it can print on both sides of the paper. It can print up to 9 b/w pages and 6 color pages per minute. Its price is Rupees 9800.Buy from Flipkart
1HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3835 printer
Deskjet Advantage 3835 is one of the best-selling HP printers in India. It comes with the following features:
- Supports borderless printing and A5, DL, A6, B5 paper formats.
- Supports wireless WiFi connectivity for printing pages from local machines.
- Has 60 pages input tray, 25 sheets output tray capacity.
- A powerful sensor with 1200 dpi 24 bits scanning resolution.
- Includes a powerful copier that supports resolutions of up to 600 dpi.
- Operates at 5 to 40 degrees temperatures.
- Consumes 10.0 Watts power, 512 MB system memory, 128 megabytes storage memory.
- 2 inch LCD display, 32 megabytes storage space.
- Can print, copy, fax, and scan.
- Windows, Apple Mac operating system compatible
- 7100 grams weight, 24-bit resolution support.
- Ships with 2 cartridges i.e HP 680 with black ink and HP 680 multicolor.
Specifications of this all in one HP printer under 10000 Rs are impressive. The HP 3835 printer costs 6000 RupeesBuy from Flipkart
Conclusion: HP Deskjet 2135, 4535, 3835, Canon G2002, MG2470, SAMSUNG SCX 3401 are the best printers under 10000 Rs in India.
Interesting Article: Epson Paperlab is the 1st on-site paper recycling machine ever