Coolpad has finally launched its quad-core processor powered S6 mobile phone. This device will go on sale in China from 24th February onward for a price around 1990 – 2000 Yuan or within $318 to $325. Packed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor (which clocks at 1.2 GHz speed), this 4G LTE networking supporting device is equipped with a 2GB RAM. The configuration is perfect and it ensures a good multitasking experience for the users.
For storage expansion, S6 from Coolpad has a MicroSD card slot. With an Adreno GPU, this phone sports a 13 megapixel back camera. The phone is enabled with auto-focus technology and it has an LED flash system. It can also record full high definition 1080p as well as 720p videos. For seamless video calling and chatting experience, there’s a front 5MP shooter available with S6.
Installed with Android 4.3 jelly bean operating system, this mobile has a 2800 mAh battery. Thus, the battery backup is expected to be excellent. The IPS capacitive touchscreen display of the CoolPad S6 is large as it measures 5.95 inches in size. It is set to an HD 720 x 1280 pixel resolution.
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
- Adreno graphics processing unit.
- 2GB RAM, 8/16GB ROM.
- 32 GB MicroSD card support.
- IPS capacitive 5.95 inches touch screen display.
- 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution.
- Phone with 4G-LTE, 3G, EDGE, FM Radio, GPS support.
- 2800 mAh battery.
- Rear auto-focus 13MP camera (with LED flash, Geo Tagging, Panorama support)
- 5MP front-facing camera.
- Full high definition 1080p video recording.
Coolpad S6 price in India: 19000 – 20000 Rupees.
Some Indian phone manufacturers have already collaborated with Coolpad. Thus, the firm already has its presence in India. It would be interesting to see which domestic brand will 1st launch Coolpad S6.