Today i’ll be sharing with you a tutorial to download iReff for PC. But before having a look at the tutorial, let’s first know what this software is all about? Well, iReff is an application that finds the best possible recharge plan for your smartphone or a tablet (with voice calling abilities).
With iReff, you can get details on top-up vouchers, combo vouchers, special tariff vouchers, full talk-time vouchers for any telecom operator. This app was first launched for Android platform and is now available for Windows phone OS. This Android software comes with the ability to fetch latest recharge plans of all major Indian telecom operators (Tata Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Loop Mobile , uninor, Virgin mobile,…etc). As there’s no official app available to install this app on PC, you’ll need to follow any of the below listed tutorials to use this app on your computer (Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or Vista) or laptop.
Note: iReff for Android and Windows smartphones/tablets can be downloaded absolutely free through the below links-
Tutorial 1 :
- Download Bluestacks android emulator through this link.
- Go to the folder where you’ve saved Bluestacks setup.
- Now, double click on it to run the installer. Install this emulator on your computer.
- Now goto google and search for iReff APK file. Don’t worry, there are a lot of websites having iReff Apk. Visit anyone and download it to your PC.
- Once you download the apk for Ireff, right click on it and choose open with Bluestacks.
- Follow all the instructions that popup on your screen.
To download iReff app using this tutorial, you’ll need to be connected to the internet till the app has been completely installed.
- Download and install the android emulator named Bluestacks (check tutorial 1 for the link).
- Once, this software has been installed, run it and go to the search option.
- Type Ireff and hit Enter.
- Now, you’ll be able to see the icon of this application.
- Click on it and follow all the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.