Samsung is a brand that everyone respects. It is a company that rules over Indian domestic and Chinese companies. If you remember, Chinese firms once dominated Samsung. Ever since Samsung introducing 4G mobiles in India on regular basis, fortune turned around for the largest Korean conglomerate.
Last year, Samsung introduced a special data saving feature in its budget mobile phones under 15 K. When you turn on the feature, the phone establishes a connection to a Samsung server that reduces the size of website pages with a powerful algorithm. Then, the server sends the compressed page to your device. As the web page is smaller, it opens quickly in the browser.
As you can see from the above example, Samsung isn’t simply launching mobiles in a bulk. It is introducing quality handsets with innovative and helpful features.
If you’re searching for the best Samsung phones below 15000 in India, go through the list of devices we’ve shared below.
Note: We’ve shared the best Samsung 4G phones in this article. Like GPRS, 3G technology may become outdated in the coming months/years.
Best Samsung phones under Rs. 15000 in India
Samsung Galaxy A7 (Black, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage)
Samsung Galaxy A7 is Samsung’s latest 4GB RAM phone in India. It offers mouth-watering features at a reasonable price of below 1Belows.
- Super AMOLED HD screen and Mali G71 MP2 graphics unit
- Large screen measuring 5.5 inches
- Latest Android Oreo OS, a fingerprint sensor
- Samsung’s technology-based Exynos octa-core 7884 processor
- 1.6 GHz normal clock speed to prevent heating issues and hardware damage
- 4GB RAM, dedicated MicroSD slot, 32GB ROM
- Dual rear cameras with 5+ special effects, 13MP/5MP sensor
- LED flash, 8 megapixels front camera
- Incredible battery life, thanks to the 3000 mAh battery
J6 belongs to the list of mobiles that the Korean tech giant Samsung has introduced in 2018. It’s a smart touchscreen-enabled phone with refreshing design and best Samsung features.
- Large touchscreen display i.e. 5.6 inches.
- Super AMOLED Infinity display technology.
- Vivid resolution of 1480 x 720 pixels.
- Samsung Exynos octa-core processor with 1.6 GHz clock speed for good app and game performance.
- 13MP rear and 8MP front-facing camera.
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage memory.
- Full HD resolution video recording and powerful filters.
- Lithium ION 3000 mAh capacity battery, a fingerprint sensor.
- Android Oreo OS, the latest and the best OS from Google.
Galaxy J6 is a feature-packed smartphone. It is priced at 13000 INR.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Galaxy J7 Prime is a Samsung 3GB RAM phone equipped with a full HD 5.5-inch touchscreen TFT display.
The mobile features a Mali T830 graphics processor and a powerful Exynos 7870 eight-core processor. It offers an 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel back camera. Here are some of the features supported by the cameras of Galaxy J7 Prime:
- Anti-fog, animated photos, autofocus.
- Interval, continuous, and Pro shots.
- HDR, wide selfie, etc.
J7P runs on the Android M operating system and it supports 4G-LTE technology. It includes MicroSD card slot, 32GB ROM, fingerprint reader, and a lithium-ion 3300 mAh battery. The phone’s thickness is 8 millimeters.
Galaxy J7 Prime is one of the best Samsung camera phones you can buy for under a budget of 14000 Rs.
Galaxy J5 Prime
J5 Prime provides brilliant features. Samsung has optimized this handset to deliver good video, music playback, gaming, and photography experience. J5 Prime supports 256 GB MicroSD cards. It is 8.1 mm thin and provides the following features:
- Li-ION 2400 normal battery (Samsung may have used a low capacity battery to keep the phone lightweight).
- Same OS as found in other Samsung mobiles under 15000 Rs we’ve covered here.
- 32GB internal storage, HD 5 inches screen, Mali T720 image processor.
- Quad-core Exynos Samsung 1.4 GHz processor.
- Dual SIM mobile with 5MP sensor front selfie camera, 13MP back camera.
- TFT display, 3GB RAM, fingerprint scanner.
Like other Samsung mobiles we’ve covered here, J5 Prime is one of the latest devices in Indian markets. Its price is Rs 11900.
Note: The below mobiles don’t have a fingerprint sensor, but they support 4G-LTE, VoLTE and have 3GB/4GB RAM.
Samsung Galax7 J7 NXT
Launched in August 2017, Galaxy J7 Nxt is an octa-core Exynos 1.6 GHz processor powered handset with a Super AMOLED 5.5-inch display.
The handset’s screen boasts a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It provides 32GB storage memory. It has a dedicated MicroSD card slot. J7 NXT packs 3GB RAM and has a front F/2.2 aperture lens equipped 5 MP camera.
Galaxy J7 NXT flaunts 13MP AF camera at its backside. It provides 2 SIM card slots which are compatible with 4G Micro SIM cards. It lacks the fingerprint reader.
The Samsung device supports OTG, VoLTE, and it runs on Android 7.0 operating system. It is 7.6mm thin. It’s priced at 11000 Rs.
ON8 is a Samsung 3GB RAM phone that you can buy for under 15000 in India. It has impressive specifications, brilliant cameras, and a gold color frame. This mobile has a premium design. It boasts a full HD touchscreen display with superb pixel density. Hence, On8 provides excellent video playback experience.
- Storage memory of 16GB and Impressive 3GB system memory.
- 1080p screen measuring 5.5 inches with eye-friendly contrast, brightness, color.
- OTG enabled Samsung device with Android M OS, octa-core S5E7580 mobile processor.
- A high clock rate of 1.6 GHz.
- 13MP and 5MP dual cameras that provide cool features such as animated photos, continuous shot, anti-fog filter, and more.
- Impressive battery backup provided by a 3300 mAh battery.
- 7.8mm thickness.
The price of ON8 mobile is Rs 11000.
Conclusion: If you’re searching for the best Samsung phones under 15000 Rs budget, invest your hard-earned money on one of the devices we’ve shared above.
Very useful post, my 1st smartphone is Galaxy J5 Prime.
Thanks, Pramod Choudhary sir
Thanks for sharing.
I would like to buy a phone for less than Rs 12000. My main requirements are durability, no heating problem, fast response and support for jio. Please help