Best Android Smartphones under 15000 Rupees
1)XOLO Q1000S :This mobile runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean O.S and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core (having four cores) processor.Its 5’’HD display has a screen resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels and is scratch resistant.LAVA XOLO Q1000S comes with a 13 MP auto-focus camera (with BSI sensor) , a 5 MP front camera for video calling and is backed up with a 2500 mAh battery. With 1 GB main memory (RAM) and a 16 GB internal storage memory (which can be further expanded up to 32 GB via a MicroSD card this phone is surely one of the Best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
Price:- RS 12000 – 15000
2) Videocon A55 HD:-Yet another masterpiece from Videocon, this Smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and Runs the Android 4.1.2 O.S. It has a 5.0’’ HD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels and has a 3.2 MP front and a 8MP rear camera with a dual LED flash (with auto-focus . Videocon A55 HD has main memory of 1 GB and an internal storage memory of 4 GB expandable up to 32 GB through the MicroSD card and is backed up with 2000 mAh battery.The powerful memory and the processor of this smartphone helps this smartphone to enter in this list of the best Android smartphones under 15000.
Price:- RS 13000-14000 RS
3)iBall Andi 4 Quadro:-This is a DUAL SIM Smartphone powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor and runs the impressive Android 4.2 Jelly Bean O.S. iBall Andi 4 Quadro has a main memory (RAM) of 1 GB and an internal storage memory of 4 GB which can be further extended up to 32 GB. It has a very impressive 12 MP rear Camera and a 3 MP front camera. Has a 4.5’’ IPS display with a resolution of 960 by 540 pixels and is backed up by a 2050 mAh battery. Due to its powerful specifications and a low price, you can’t ignore this Smartphone from iBall. Overall specifications of the iBall Andi 4h Quadro makes it to this list of best Android smartphones under 15000 Rupees.
Price:- RS 9400-9000
4) Micromax A116 Canvas HD:- This DUAL SIM Smartphone runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating System and is powered by an impressive Mediatek 1.2 GHz MT6589 processor having four cores (Quad Core Processor). Micromax A116 Canvas HD has amain memory (RAM) is of 1 GB and internal Storage memory (Hard Disk) is of 4 GB which can be extended via MicroSD card up to 32 GB. This phone comes with a 5’’ display that has a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels and includes a 8 MP rear camera having LED flash and 2 MP front camera for making video calls. Micromax A116 Canvas HD is backed up with a battery 2000 mAh battery.Overall specifications makes this phone one of best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
Price:- RS 13000-14000
5) XOLO Q800:-This is DUAL SIM Smartphone powered by a Mediatek 5589M 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. Q800 runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating System. This device has a 5.5’’ LCD IPS Capacitive touch screen with 540 by 960 pixels resolution and includes a primary memory(RAM ) of 1 GB, 4 GB internal storage memory which can be further extended up to 32 GB via MicroSD card. LAVA XOLO Q800 has a rear camera of 8 MP (with LED flash and auto focus) and a 1 MP front camera and is backed up by a 2100 mAh battery.The specifications of this phone makes it to this list of the best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
Price:- RS 11500-12000
6)Karbonn Titanium S5 plus:-A Dual SIM Smartphone with a 5.0’’ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 540 by 960 pixels, Karbonn Titanium S5 is powered by Mediatek MT6582 quad-core processor which makes it one of the most powerful in this of Android smartphones under 15000 RS. It has a rear camera of 8 MP (with Auto-focus and LED Flash) and a front camera of 0.3 MP that can be used for video calling. Karbonn Titanium S5 comes with a 1 GB RAM (like other of it contender in this list and a 4GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB with a Micro SD card. Karbonn Titanium S5 is backed up by a 1800 mAh battery.
Price:- RS 10000 – 11000 Rs
7) LAVA XOLO Q700i:-This DUAL SIM Smartphone below 15000 Rs comes with a powerful 1.2 GHz Mediatek quad-core processor and runs Android 4.2 Jelly bean operating System. XOLO Q700i 4 GB internal storage memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB and a 1GB RAM (main memory).This budget phone has a 4.5’’ capacitive touchscreen display and is backed up with an impressive 2500 mAh battery. XOLO Q700i packs with a 8 MP rear camera ,a 2 MP front camera and supports all other features that a Smartphone should have.Overall specifications makes this smartphone in this list of the Best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
Price:- Under RS 11000 -12000 Rs
8) Motorola Moto G :-This smartphone from Motorola comes with a 4.5” IPS capacitive touch screen display that has a 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and has a 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal data storage memory which can be expanded further by a 32GB MicroSD card. Moto G has a 5 Megapixel rear, a 1.3 MP front facing camera and is backed up by a decent 1950 mAh battery.This smartphone runs the Android 4.3 jelly bean operating system and is powered by a 1 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.This smartphone below 15000 Rs supports 2G, EDGE, 3G and and is undoubtedly one of the Best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
9)Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 :-When we talk of Smartphones a name like Samsung can never be ignored. This DUAL SIM smartphone from Samsung is powered by a 1Ghz Dual Core processor and runs the Android Ice Cream sandwich O.S.This smartphone has a screen resolution of 480 by 800 pixels for its 4.0” TFT capacitive touch screen display. Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 has a 5 Megapixel rear and a VGA front camera, a768 MB RAM, 4 GB internal data storage memory which can be expanded further by a 32GB MicroSD card and supports all other common smartphone features like 2G, 3G, FM Radio, is backed up by a 1500 mAh battery, weighs around 120 Grams. This is no doubt one of the best phone in the this list of the Best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
10) Huawei Ascend P1:-This smartphone from Huawei has a 4.3” super Amoled IPS capacitive touchscreen display that has a screen resolution of 540 by 960 pixels.This display of this smartphone below 15000 Rs is protected with the gorilla glass protection.Huawei Ascend P1 has a 1670 mAh lithium ION battery, 8MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front camera, 1GB RAM, 4GB data storage memory (expandable by a Micro SD card of 32 GB), is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core processor and supports features like 2G, EDGE, 3G and is surely one of the 10 Best Android smartphones under 15000 Rs.
11) Micromax Canvas A117 Magnus :- Backed up with a 2000 mAh battery, this 3g enabled smartphone comes with a 1GB RAM, 1.5 GHz quad core processor. This Micromax phone comes with a 5 inch HD IPS capacitive touchscreen display, 12 MP back, 2MP front camera. This phone is dual Sim and includes 4GB storage. This phone runs Android 4.2 jelly bean OS.
Price : 13000 – 14000 Rs
Note:- I’ve not added common features like 3G, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE etc. ..as being Smartphone’s above mentioned phones will surely support these features.